Wish me luck :)

موني

Wut, cmon bro you can get gold np just spam jg eve and camp 1 lane ez pz l0l

l0l make kids cry and afk. nah but im an adc main, but lately im just sick of the bs that comes along with it, useless till 25 minutes unless super fed, might practice and switch to mid or jungle.

stuck in high silver, dunno how to get better and climb. blah blah blah silver is cancer and its true, but i know that the reason i cant climb rapidly is myself

l0l make kids cry and afk. nah but im an adc main, but lately im just sick of the bs that comes along with it, useless till 25 minutes unless super fed, might practice and switch to mid or jungle.

stuck in high silver, dunno how to get better and climb. blah blah blah silver is cancer and its true, but i know that the reason i cant climb rapidly is myself

I actually elo boosted my irl friend from silver 5-s3 in 1 day it was actually much weirder than I thought it was. I would level 2 cheese he other jgler with either nid or eve and take his early buff/bot side jg depending what side I started. Having the enemy jgler behind in silver/gold makes him rage/afk and does alot more than people think. 

I actually elo boosted my irl friend from silver 5-s3 in 1 day it was actually much weirder than I thought it was. I would level 2 cheese he other jgler with either nid or eve and take his early buff/bot side jg depending what side I started. Having the enemy jgler behind in silver/gold makes him rage/afk and does alot more than people think. 

yeah fucking the jungle early makes their team rage, team blames jg for feeding and jg says "ur all bad for not having map awareness" happened earlier, was playing fizz and my lee put their jungle behind a level, and when i hit 6 on fizz i saw him taking blue so i fucked him, he went afk after a ton of rage. but in general i dunno how to get good enough for gold lol

main draven ez

gl @@Moni