End of summer

موني

eop will reopen but once solo k1ng's ugly ass gets another job he'll make another closing topic telling his members to grow up & move on from the game but at the end of the day hes 26 years old still playing the game and balding as we speak.

coming from an anonymous rat who is too scared to reveal his true internet identity and whose profile picture is a fucking shoe lmfao.

coming from an anonymous rat who is too scared to reveal his true internet identity and whose profile picture is a fucking shoe lmfao.

Well you're clearly the man with the bigger balls placing your irl in your avatar. Although i highly recommend you lay off the mickey d's big macs and actually run a few laps.

its cloyde (birthday)

First of all... LMAO

HPC: I feel like RD will continue to chug along casually, Supremacy will either survive their slump or close/go LPC.

LPC: Who fucking cares, whoever it is will just open under yet another name. 

Which LPC will be the first to close or open by the end of the summer?[/size]

* Close- one of those low tier lpcs (Xl, Remedy etc..)[/size]

* Open- one of those low tier lpcs (Xl, Remedy etc..) will prob re-open under a new name[/size]

Which HPC/MPC will be the first to close or open by the end of the summer?

* Close- if anything then either Sup or RD, but i dont think any HPC will close by then.

* Open- EOP

op will probably close seeing that they're slumping now and their members will have to realise eventually that half the stuff their ranks say is complete propaganda.

Like walking us down to singles from gdz (you walked us down to lvl 25 then we turned in multi and cleared you completely)