[FOE] F2P Prep vs Fatality Ft. Perfected

Not Doopy

didnt u start clanning in 2011? lmfao assacre
 i actually started clanning in 04/13/15, nice try though. way to come from a p2p based private server (battlescape) get 30 def and get 0-6d lmfao. thanks to the battlescape prods like @ aka tlp's council 'Dave; single-handedly made tlp's history worse than it already was, yikes

our prep record is 66-10, nobody can ever beat that or will at this stage.

sure clans have stepped up recently but nah we are #1

Keep that cocky mindset, that will be your downfall and you'll end up like eop. Don't get cocky cause you finally beat fi when they've been beating you lately. I expected you to just say "thank you for the preps fi" and kept it moving but I can tell you're little snakish.

Keep that cocky mindset, that will be your downfall and you'll end up like eop. Don't get cocky cause you finally beat fi when they've been beating you lately. I expected you to just say "thank you for the preps fi" and kept it moving but I can tell you're little snakish.

it wasn't directed at Fi

I did say thank you for the prep

i actually started clanning in 04/13/15, nice try though. way to come from a p2p based private server (battlescape) get 30 def and get 0-6d lmfao. thanks to the battlescape prods like @ aka tlp's council 'Dave; single-handedly made tlp's history worse than it already was, yikes

thanks for confirming ur a newbundle of twigs

thanks for confirming ur a newbundle of twigs
 np, a newbundle of twigs that knows more about your clan history than you'll ever experience. thanks for confirming that you suck in any runescape related game; getting owned in battlescape (p2p based server rofl), and now resorted to getting 33 def just to get 0-6'd mr. tlp council, 'Dave aka @

np, a newbundle of twigs that knows more about your clan history than you'll ever experience. thanks for confirming that you suck in any runescape related game; getting owned in battlescape (p2p based server rofl), and now resorted to getting 33 def just to get 0-6'd mr. tlp council, 'Dave aka @

u sound like a broken record mr proud member of foe

oh you guys barely won with a 2-1 victory with 33 def & 50+ level 100s. grats on ur first prep win vs foe, much greater achievement than your council promotion in tlp lmfao (refer to sig)

losing 7 people in a 50vs50 prep was barely close it was ez m8 ;)