[FOE] F2P Prep vs Fatality Ft. Perfected

Not Doopy

i wasnt flaming lol with ur apps open ur probably gonna outpull every1 by 30 again week in week out and get no action from any1

Already Accepting the fact your clan will lose is a good start now just don't close like Eop and everyone can be happy

its not accurate at all lmao. hes missing tons of preps that foe beat tlp, especially during '08 pcl era(yes, some were matched and considered scheduled preps on the days) and some from '09 but dave/dissy wasn't even in tlp during that time to even know that and they have the audacity to make a topic like that. but even with his falsified prep record on tlp site, foe still wins overall lmfao

I had 3 different sources of evidence for every one of our wins so please excuse me if I don't acknowledge these wins you are claiming with nothing other than your mouth, or I guess your fingers in this case, as gospel.

Was hoping you were one of the older FOE members with some type of prestige, tact, and bravado. But sadly you are yet another person I don't know who cares a little too much about arguing with other clans and by virtue of things not worth my time.

I'll let you continue with your bickering in peace, have fun.

OT: GJ on the win FOE.

Already Accepting the fact your clan will lose is a good start now just don't close like Eop and everyone can be happy

lmfao, sign ups and still losing in f2p while having ur high lvls absolutely destroyed in p2p

glad we reopend ur apps coming from 30 pulls , let´s see what else we can do - i will quote you on this in a month´s time

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmfao, sign ups and still losing in f2p while having ur high lvls absolutely destroyed in p2p

glad we reopend ur apps coming from 30 pulls , let´s see what else we can do - i will quote you on this in a month´s time

awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We didn't lose #1 on Saturday or Sunday. Pulling 80+ to F2p and 90+ to P2p. Destroying you both days - "I will quote you on this in a month's time" (lol)

I had 3 different sources of evidence for every one of our wins so please excuse me if I don't acknowledge these wins you are claiming with nothing other than your mouth, or I guess your fingers in this case, as gospel. Was hoping you were one of the older FOE members with some type of prestige, tact, and bravado. But sadly you are yet another person I don't know who cares a little too much about arguing with other clans and by virtue of things not worth my time. I'll let you continue with your bickering in peace, have fun. OT: GJ on the win FOE.
 but you have the time to find "THREE different sources" for each win you posted on the topic, but yet I care "too much". lmfao, you aren't even an oldschool tlp nor ever was a high rank, but yet an elder rofl. i swear after dissy became leader, tlp went downhill and thank goodness ckyle and i left. you wouldn't even know what went on before 2009, yet you think you had the right to make such a topic. i was actually in tlp when we actually loss to foe in multiple matched preps during pcl era. but you wouldn't know about that because you weren't there. and i could careless about what you think about me lol, never did nor never will value an opinion of someone who thinks 30 defence is the only way to be able to compete. you helped promote the defence cancer into tlp and the pure community and you think you're someone highly? lol kyp

but you have the time to find "THREE different sources" for each win you posted on the topic, but yet I care "too much". lmfao, you aren't even an oldschool tlp nor ever was a high rank, but yet an elder rofl. i swear after dissy became leader, tlp went downhill and thank goodness ckyle and i left. you wouldn't even know what went on before 2009, yet you think you had the right to make such a topic. i was actually in tlp when we actually loss to foe in multiple matched preps during pcl era. but you wouldn't know about that because you weren't there. and i could careless about what you think about me lol, never did nor never will value an opinion of someone who thinks 30 defence is the only way to be able to compete. you helped promote the defence cancer into tlp and the pure community and you think you're someone highly? lol kyp

I said older members in terms of age not in terms of length of clan tenure but it shows how insecure you are to automatically assume that was what I was referring to lmao. In consideration of the time statement, I said you spent too much time arguing with people from other clans, not that you care too much about your clan. I can always find time for TLP which is why even after not logging in for the 1.5 years TLP was closed I started playing again when it re opened despite me being 23 years old. Which is why spending the time on the topic was not a problem.

Also considering the fact you didn't know that Dissy was never leader just discredits your claims even more.  

Also I think you meant you COULDN'T care less about what I think of you, if you consult the graph below

fq05MTQ.png

I also ALWAYS have time to flex, showoff, and stunt on lil guys, I never claimed to be someone "highly" or oldschool but I easily got you beat which means I will gladly have a dick measuring contest and compare clan forum profiles to see who's bigger. You'll show me yours if I show you mine?

http://tlp-rs.net/user/47-rihana-pm-me/ 26.9k posts Member #47 Aug 11th 2007 join date. Lets see yours then lad?

I shouldn't be wasting so much time replying but this was legitimately so easy I couldn't help myself, and I not doing anything else tonight other than carbing up for a high bar squat session and listening to Flosstradamus. But sadly this will probably be my last reply as this is FOE's topic =[

Regarding the defense comment: u mad cause u can't wear addy (g) lmaooooo? 

HJfbNtL.gif

ye u mad lmao

I said older members in terms of age not in terms of length of clan tenure but it shows how insecure you are to automatically assume that was what I was referring to lmao. In consideration of the time statement, I said you spent too much time arguing with people from other clans, not that you care too much about your clan. I can always find time for TLP which is why even after not logging in for the 1.5 years TLP was closed I started playing again when it re opened despite me being 23 years old. Which is why spending the time on the topic was not a problem. Also considering the fact you didn't know that Dissy was never leader just discredits your claims even more.   Also I think you meant you COULDN'T care less about what I think of you, if you consult the graph below fq05MTQ.png I also ALWAYS have time to flex, showoff, and stunt on lil guys, I never claimed to be someone "highly" or oldschool but I easily got you beat which means I will gladly have a dick measuring contest and compare clan forum profiles to see who's bigger. You'll show me yours if I show you mine? http://tlp-rs.net/user/47-rihana-pm-me/ 26.9k posts Member #47 Aug 11th 2007 join date. Lets see yours then lad? I shouldn't be wasting so much time replying but this was legitimately so easy I couldn't help myself, and I not doing anything else tonight other than carbing up for a high bar squat session and listening to Flosstradamus. But sadly this will probably be my last reply as this is FOE's topic =[ Regarding the defense comment: u mad cause u can't wear addy (g) lmaooooo?  
HJfbNtL.gif

ye u mad lmao

there's a difference between being registered on a clan website and being in the clan. i had a '05 registered acc on mm v2 forums, but i was never in MM in '05. so nice try, your name was never relevant until 2010 and that's only because you boasted on community forums on how you were only "good" for having defence (agile pure rofl). and dissy was never leader in title, but he definitely lead tlp during cory's inactivity despite him holding the leader rank. lmfao and you're correcting grammar just tells me that you're really mad & heated, and this was honestly more easier than 'Dave. gg, maybe next time pal

• 3 months later...