New Clan Starring Duval and Sweaty

Hon0r

Better then teaming with sk and fighting rt and xl and envy all day. Better then being in remedy period. And @@Dpliam this is the first new clan i have made since revenge in 2012 seems like your not keeping up with my clanning history very well

We teamed one fight at the end of a f2p Saturday with sk because xl and envy did team so it was a fair 2v2

And trust me, I rather fight xl and envy ( I cant remember we did fight rt but w/e ) then getting cleared in probally less then 1 minute and Im pretty sure you won't kill a single guy from rd, its just a waste of gear and supplies and your members won't Like that lol

And if your members are just as loyal as you are... The clan won't last longer then 1 month

We teamed one fight at the end of a f2p Saturday with sk because xl and envy did team so it was a fair 2v2

And trust me, I rather fight xl and envy ( I cant remember we did fight rt but w/e ) then getting cleared in probally less then 1 minute and Im pretty sure you won't kill a single guy from rd, its just a waste of gear and supplies and your members won't Like that lol

And if your members are just as loyal as you are... The clan won't last longer then 1 month

the average remedy member is so dumb that i'm genuinely impressed that you could turn on your computer today

the average remedy member is so dumb that i'm genuinely impressed that you could turn on your computer today

Dawg if you want to talk about intelligence, your leader is 25 and works at UPS..... and yeah this clan won't last more then a month, Duval is to cauliflower to do anything by himself, he should have stayed in Remedy and continued to be my little calling bitch, we could have used him for a bit more I guess but w/e. At least he would have had a purpose in this game, and not wasted his time leading little 10 man clans with some pserver rejects :(