New Clan Starring Duval and Sweaty

Hon0r

I'm currently wondering how long you all think that the clan Desire will last. It's rank consist of this.04b3c02b64.png

Some may bet that they don't even open. The only person i really ever heard of here is Duval. With that being said i give them 3 weeks. This is not intended for flaming purposes. ;)

some one must be worried if you feel the need to make a topic but gl

No I am not worried. The fact is you guys came into our team speak and posted this to our members. That is the reason I made this topic to inform people that you're garbage. Re-reading what you just said you are fair and honest, yet you just made up a lie in that same text. Already lying and you're not even open yet seems like brown sticky stuff quality. Little tip don't  jump to conclusions so quickly next time, no one is scared of you.

7bM2g3J.png

That is the reason I made this topic to inform people that you're garbage.

Please stop your clan has been low tier since they've opened and accomplished nothing, and honestly who the fuck cares its a game and makes the community more active. God bless your soul.

No I am not worried. The fact is you guys came into our team speak and posted this to our members. That is the reason I made this topic to inform people that you're garbage. Re-reading what you just said you are fair and honest, yet you just made up a lie in that same text. Already lying and you're not even open yet seems like brown sticky stuff quality. Little tip don't  jump to conclusions so quickly next time, no one is scared of you.

7bM2g3J.png

lmfao so ur worried all i need to know XD. And btw i didnt go into anyone ts3 and pm kids to join lol i can't stop members from doing that so just get over it and move on. So gl with ur clan