New Clan Starring Duval and Sweaty

Hon0r

why do all of you nerdy ass kids call each other broccoli now?

I feel like I'd be more offended by asparagus. Maybe even pear. 

PS:

It's Duval man, he'll end up having another kid, possibly get involved with heroin again, maybe even get arrested for a DUI. I give it 5 days. Alright fine, how about two weeks. 

No I am not worried. The fact is you guys came into our team speak and posted this to our members. That is the reason I made this topic to inform people that you're garbage. Re-reading what you just said you are fair and honest, yet you just made up a lie in that same text. Already lying and you're not even open yet seems like brown sticky stuff quality. Little tip don't  jump to conclusions so quickly next time, no one is scared of you.

7bM2g3J.png

Wow that's a pathetic way to recruit people lmfao. Especially when they're not really open yet.

1 month Maybe ?

They want to Go on p2p sundays and fight clans Like rd and cp

Better then teaming with sk and fighting rt and xl and envy all day. Better then being in remedy period. And @@Dpliam this is the first new clan i have made since revenge in 2012 seems like your not keeping up with my clanning history very well

@@Duval when you joined remedy is this not classed as "your" new clan, I didn't say it was a new clan I said "your" and with you opening chaotic 1billion times so you as you probably left a clan to do this then chaotic again is your new clan. Joining clans just for a rank like you do is funny, joining doom wanting a rank but not getting one and leaving for remedy I said good luck then to. your just power hungry and want to make your self feel relivant so yeah I wasn't here to flame you as I think your alright but you get all defensive over nothing.