Critical Damage put Doom in a sleeper hold - Saturday PK

Bloodarrow42

You're either completely delusional, or so feeble minded to believe whatever bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda was coming out of Horm's raging mouth l0l0l0l0l0l

Bro do you know what propaganda is, you got beat down by home....

Calm down bro, no one cares

You cared enough to respond, must've struck a nerve dally-llama nigga.

Calm down bro, Home killed you guys today. We carroted CD a new ass.

lmfao bro u must be so proud to be a doom elite member LOL

Ur probably the pussy ass kid who would put that brown sticky stuff on his resume LMFAO

quote me back little bitch boy none of ur members want these hands 

I wouldn't be worried about someone who struggles to spell Competitive correctly...

You want to flame people for their grammar? Okay, let's play.

Bro, do you know what propaganda is? You got beat down by Horm...

You cared enough to respond; must have struck a nerve, Dalai Lama nigga.

Calm down, bro. Horm killed you guys today. We carroted CD a new ass.

Of course, these may just all be typos due to your heightened emotions. As my intel has suggested, it's currently your time of the month so it is completely understandable why said emotions are getting the best of you and causing you to make such grammatical errors. Please feel free to take a week off and refrain from posting in order to save yourself from further embarrasment, at which time your menstrual cycle will have ended and perhaps you will be able to formulate a respectable rebuttal to my post.

Ur probably the pussy ass kid who would put that brown sticky stuff on his resume LMFAO

My son I will fuck you and your clan no lube, no condom. I'll take your clan 1v1 no ruckus and still cream on your moms titties. Don't get mad we owned you in the wilderness you lasagna ass niggas. You got beat by home...

My son I will fuck you and your clan no lube, no condom. I'll take your clan 1v1 no ruckus and still cream on your moms titties. Don't get mad we owned you in the wilderness you lasagna ass niggas. You got beat by home...

You want to flame people for their grammar? Okay, let's play.

Of course, these may just all be typos due to your heightened emotions. As my intel has suggested, it's currently your time of the month so it is completely understandable why said emotions are getting the best of you and causing you to make such grammatical errors. Please feel free to take a week off and refrain from posting in order to save yourself from further embarrasment, at which time your menstrual cycle will have ended and perhaps you will be able to formulate a respectable rebuttal to my post.

I have succeed and making a nerd show his true colors, You are mad the home killed your clan bro.

I will single handly kill your whole squad OTFGMANGBBQHAXC

I have succeed and making a nerd show his true colors, You are mad the home killed your clan bro.

I will single handly kill your whole squad OTFGMANGBBQHAXC

Who the fuck is this "home" you speak of? I've never heard of them.... is it Zenith V11 already???

lmfao bro that's mad

keep crying, nerd LOL

cd will always be better nooblords

Who the fuck is this "home" you speak of? I've never heard of them.... is it Zenith V11 already???

home is the home bro come at me critical brown sticky stuffters

I wouldn't take someone who capitalizes "competitive" seriously

bro u been in like 40 clans bro. bro bro

lmfao bro that's mad

keep crying, nerd LOL

cd will always be better nooblords

GG WELL PLAYED BUT DOOM WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER