Critical Damage put Doom in a sleeper hold - Saturday PK

Bloodarrow42

I don't make remarks when I don't attend.

I know being in Doom makes you not want to attend events, but you have to start to set an example for everyone that isn't already spying on your clan. The current amount of spies is at 22 (Yes during my last post one more disgruntled Zenith member messaged @ about switching sides to not only get a chance in the #Lpc, but make a few quick bucks.) Nonetheless regardless if you were present at this trip or not you need to defend your clan because clearly none of your members/officials care enough to do so. If you would like a breif summary of what you missed please look no further than my previous few posts about my experiences Ingame and my metaphors describing what It was like listening to the audio of your trip today. Take it from me you didn't miss much. It was just like any other Saturday of running away and logging out in the sight of a Team-7 Cape. I really feel for you though, Moni. It must be hard choosing every day whether you have to lie to your own clanmates that you cannot attend events while you're sitting on the computer all day contemplating what your next clever remark is going to be on their weekend topic. Little did you know your clan doesn't even bother making them anymore since it's spent lobbied out trying to weaseling your way around the wilderness getting countless regroups. Just scurrying around the wilderness like the rats you are getting exterminated by CD. If you feel like making a remark quote me back you pussy bitch LMFAO

f84d1dfc9b69516665bb8e0536d0ec4b.png

if your "tixix" i saw you with sv today when they crashed our fight vs aao..... god bless.

f84d1dfc9b69516665bb8e0536d0ec4b.png

if your "tixix" i saw you with sv today when they crashed our fight vs aao..... god bless.

I'm tixix you're right sir, wait for my video and tell me where do you see me hitting olympus other than the slap we gave you on sperm hill bud?

"As this tragedy occurred the remaining survivors of the holocaust were forced to listen to Hormone raging on Doom teamspeak."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That brown sticky stuff clan is closing soon haha

I know being in Doom makes you not want to attend events, but you have to start to set an example for everyone that isn't already spying on your clan. The current amount of spies is at 22 (Yes during my last post one more disgruntled Zenith member messaged @ about switching sides to not only get a chance in the #@Lpc, but make a few quick bucks.) Nonetheless regardless if you were present at this trip or not you need to defend your clan because clearly none of your members/officials care enough to do so. If you would like a breif summary of what you missed please look no further than my previous few posts about my experiences Ingame and my metaphors describing what It was like listening to the audio of your trip today. Take it from me you didn't miss much. It was just like any other Saturday of running away and logging out in the sight of a Team-7 Cape. I really feel for you though, Moni. It must be hard choosing every day whether you have to lie to your own clanmates that you cannot attend events while you're sitting on the computer all day contemplating what your next clever remark is going to be on their weekend topic. Little did you know your clan doesn't even bother making them anymore since it's spent lobbied out trying to weaseling your way around the wilderness getting countless regroups. Just scurrying around the wilderness like the rats you are getting exterminated by CD. If you feel like making a remark quote me back you pussy bitch LMFAO

Tldr?