Critical Damage put Doom in a sleeper hold - Saturday PK

Bloodarrow42

this is actually funny, you guys had 10 RD invites, and a Main squad just following us around...jerks T_T....not only bad but every time we fought SV would always crash...like wtf lol 48 people vs 10 mains 10+ Redemption members and like over 90 Team 7 capes because of SV....is that what CD/SV calls LPC claning? bringing HPC members, mains, and teaming?...now i wonder why sometimes we don't stoop down to your level and team/invite an HPC...than i remember i'm DOOM! i fight with honor and pride for my cape for what we stand for...nothing like you guys. you guys are nothing but scums...

this is actually funny, you guys had 10 RD invites, and a Main squad just following us around...jerks T_T....not only bad but every time we fought SV would always crash...like wtf lol 48 people vs 10 mains 10+ Redemption members and like over 90 Team 7 capes because of SV....is that what CD/SV calls LPC claning? bringing HPC members, mains, and teaming?...now i wonder why sometimes we don't stoop down to your level and team/invite an HPC...than i remember i'm DOOM! i fight with honor and pride for my cape for what we stand for...nothing like you guys. you guys are nothing but scums...

I can understand you being mad and all, especially being led around Runescape by utter down syndromes. But please if you're going to stamp on your keyboard because you're mad as fuck. At least make sure you rage type things which actually happened. Don't recall SV/CD teaming you once yesterday. You just got straight up bullied by your masters, CD.

You're crying about RD sniping you, does your clan not think before it does something? YOU sniped RD on their trip first. They just repaid the favour.

The funniest part about yesterday by far was your leadership kicking random members accusing them of leaking, you kicked 6 members and still didn't get the right one.

To any Doom members reading this, /Query ThatBoyRange @ Irc to leak - 1 million gold per trip.

Dome resorted to ddosing to compete smh

I can understand you being mad and all, especially being led around Runescape by utter down syndromes. But please if you're going to stamp on your keyboard because you're mad as fuck. At least make sure you rage type things which actually happened. Don't recall SV/CD teaming you once yesterday. You just got straight up bullied by your masters, CD.

You're crying about RD sniping you, does your clan not think before it does something? YOU sniped RD on their trip first. They just repaid the favour.

The funniest part about yesterday by far was your leadership kicking random members accusing them of leaking, you kicked 6 members and still didn't get the right one.

To any Doom members reading this, /Query ThatBoyRange @ Irc to leak - 1 million gold per trip.

Please everyone knows about CD's alliance with RD and we all know about the team 7 alliance, which is fine you guys are soing what it takes to beat us, but remember anything you guys can do we can do better, so cut the crap and stop teaming and DDOSing and for once fight us legit.

Please everyone knows about CD's alliance with RD and we all know about the team 7 alliance, which is fine you guys are soing what it takes to beat us, but remember anything you guys can do we can do better, so cut the crap and stop teaming and DDOSing and for once fight us legit.

the only thing you'll do is close

e7dc5eaa0b26f2c82f31188dfa28b34c.png

Everyone in this channel is responsible for your bad trip yesterday. Don't ever snipe a HPC again.

e7dc5eaa0b26f2c82f31188dfa28b34c.png

Everyone in this channel is responsible for your bad trip yesterday. Don't ever snipe a HPC again.

Your members come on LPC trips and DDOS us, if you don't want to get mixed up with LPCs don't let your members come into our scene.

Your members come on LPC trips and DDOS us, if you don't want to get mixed up with LPCs don't let your members come into our scene.

Funny you come as Dome with rd capes and you snipe RD on their trip, when they get into your capes with 15 man you cry about it?