Remedy's Saturday FT the Anti-Remedy Alliance & AAO

Westbrook`

Today Remedy would mass up a nice 38 later peaking at 50 and holding a steady 40 all trip, Wanting nothing more then to beat EnVy we knew they would team with xL, so we knew it would actually be a fun day, keep that alliance up fam :P, we're the type of clan if you team on us, both your brown sticky stuff clans will be slumped. Still cleared these tomatos doe. 2v1 NP

YuEUOTc.png

Shout outs

@Remedy for pulling hard and holding the fort down, though this tough time, you guys are the reason I still play this brown sticky stuff  

@Aao for the always tough battle

@Envy/xL for teaming l0l0ll0 

Dude POV

YuEUOTc.png

Fight #1

Got word EnVy was in world 8. Met them around 26 hillz, took them from 38 to 24, Excel rushed, the the 2v1 began from there :P. Keep up the alliance, it makes the game much more amusing this way

YuEUOTc.png

Fight #2

We set up a fight with AAO, it took them like 10 minutes to come, so I just told me leak to poke Hassan "remedy is at w35 hillz" To our surprise, Envy  & xL had the same capes this time l0l. Even with the official alliance, we still dropped the fuck out EnVy+xL. AAO crashed in around 2 minutes into the fight, and it became a nice cluster fight. We left it when it was a 3v1 with 37 people ending :P, better to play it smart ahah, we're good but not this good 

YuEUOTc.png

Went p2p with like 30 people after because I promised the clan :P was fun as fuck but we only fought randoms 

How did you not leave remedy yet? all of your ranks are gone. PS you didn't pull 50 you allied with SK and had some extinct people with you lmfao, Not to mention when i asked you for a pkrun in with my scout u spammed ask in irc when i entered your channel no one was in it, fucking scrubs. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me Remedy #brainwashing ur new people

e447eb6607.jpg

Still feeding your members lies. Bring Extinct invites, get punished all day until deciding to ally with sk, then get pummeled by xl/envy. LMFAO

just watch the vid dawg, and see for your self.

3 extinct members (who were ex remedy), and  5 SK members don't make up for 2 clans m8. Gl in the future though 

@

just watch the vid dawg, and see for your self.

3 extinct members (who were ex remedy), and  5 SK members don't make up for 2 clans m8. Gl in the future though 

I counted 11 SK members (at least) How about i get on the horn with good old SK4 and ask him about how many people he brought for your clan today. I will also tell him you give his guys no credit for the help today. Well brown sticky stuff doesn't matter xL + Envy absolutely crushed you.Thats why all of your ranks left you. PS dont rank up our fucking leaks, tomato

85fb28aa00.jpg

Pic of SK4 + Remedy All of Sk4 at fountain remedy in dummies, remedy started with 32 and went up to 50 LOL, trying to claim it as their own members SMFH 

6c837a60a2.jpg

How did you not leave remedy yet? all of your ranks are gone. PS you didn't pull 50 you allied with SK and had some extinct people with you lmfao, Not to mention when i asked you for a pkrun in with my scout u spammed ask in irc when i entered your channel no one was in it, fucking scrubs. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me Remedy #brainwashing ur new people

e447eb6607.jpg

Damn why you're so mad because you got cleared 2 times.

How old are you? Grow the fuck up