Envy vs op predictions

Kat💖

54 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win

• Olympus
    • Envy

Tmrw envy and op have a prep against each other (lmfao). Op has been slumped to prep low tier lpcs.

After seeing Op's 6 prep lost streak i think envy might have a chance of winning this prep(lmfao clan of the month). Who do you think is going to win?

Vote above

lol 6 loss streak, you're not thinking str8 (not that i blme you, you have 1 chomozome too much) 2we're on a 2 win streak btw, thanks for giving us so much attention! If a clan asks us for a respectable fight, we give that to them. All action is action, as long as there will be no rules broken, it will be a fun prep.

lol 6 loss streak, you're not thinking str8 (not that i blme you, you have 1 chomozome too much) 2we're on a 2 win streak btw, thanks for giving us so much attention! If a clan asks us for a respectable fight, we give that to them. All action is action, as long as there will be no rules broken, it will be a fun prep.

i know bro that u were just saying

i know bro that u were just saying

It's that 14 year old kid trying to stir up more brown sticky stuff again. How bout you go do something useful and maybe your balls would drop.

cool story dumb fuck u sound like a virgin thats 30 years old lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

u posted that 6 times, thats the same amount of times you lost in a row lol!