Critical Damage crucify Doom | Saturday | 60 people

Bloodarrow42

lmao brown sticky stuff clan please atleast admit ur an mpc trying to fight lpcs just like u admit bringing mains to trips

No were a LPC which fight other LPC's... SV, OP, DOOM, AAO. Send your members to NMZ, because at the end of the day you're gonna fill these forums up with your tears and nothings going to change. So why waste your time?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your clan was bullied out of the main scene and now forced to fight lpcs as mains l00l

more like people declined our fights because they were afraid to lose to us while you on the other hand are just open fc with full of noobs who doesn't know how to pk. 

Idk why you are crying, we were fighting clans on our lvls most of the time but you just came at us and now crying on this forums.

your clan was bullied out of the main scene and now forced to fight lpcs as mains l00l

yup bullied hard. More like we were the best ( other than RoT ). No clan would fight us, so we stopped wasting our time and moved on, I think you should do the same lmfao.

more like people declined our fights because they were afraid to lose to us while you on the other hand are just open fc with full of noobs who doesn't know how to pk.

you sound like the kid In the back of the bus holding onto his yugioh cards l0l

yup bullied hard. More like we were the best ( other than RoT ). No clan would fight us, so we stopped wasting our time and moved on, I think you should do the same lmfao.

more like the laughing stock of bh steps back in bh era lmao

Are you fucking braindead? the first time you rushed us east of ruins and spammed go Multi when we were the same opts then pushed you all the east then south then west to graves then u tried to log? LMFAO, second time we simply rushed you cleared you guys, third time we rushed you, you logged out, found your world, hopped and rushed you and cleared you, 4th time you guys ran to singles got hit in singles and got walked down, get fucking smacked retards, if your saying that what type of clan rushes another clan with +10 on them and 15 mains? LMFAO @@Remy I don't hate you but your clan, CV closed zenith now its time for CD to close Zenith, fucking spastic

Dome closed Cv go cry more

I really do wish we pulled 55, we woulda had a better chance against those mains

Weren't you equal ops when you hit CD in singles, spammed go multi, then proceeded to get absolutely slaughtered?