Thoughts

hit

TBH it does sound a bit weird that he "randomly" goes inactive. But in certain situations no one knows but him and their's always a possibility in his certain situation he doesn't have time to lead a clan. Only he and his ranks know why he's going inactive but yolo. I'll go inactive aswell once college starts up again so he's not the only one. 

Funny how clans talk a lot of brown sticky stuff then when they're slumping they blame it on their ranks having to commit to irl obligations all of a sudden despite their clan being open for 8 months.

Pretty sure that's what CD did when you guys were inactive on Sharkbrew for 2 months.

What wrong with our leader focusing on his irl obligations? It's more important than this game. Hunter and Austin are running this clan pretty well without him anyways. Pulling 40+ is pretty good without our original leader if you ask me.

What wrong with our leader focusing on his irl obligations? It's more important than this game. Hunter and Austin are running this clan pretty well without him anyways. Pulling 40+ is pretty good without our original leader if you ask me.

I don't but you didn't answer my question lmao is that your autism kicking in?

Is your autism kicking in? you make assumptions about peoples lives when you only know them from their flames towards you on forums. Now when your clan has gotten brown sticky stuffty and your leading who is notorious for bailing on his clans leaves for 2 weeks without even looking at forums, you make excuses. God bless.

All the brown sticky stuff you talked and now you're claiming pulling 30-40 is good lmfao. broccoli