Adamant in the Pure Community

nice guy

I just wanted to run down how much adamant is in each clan for my own sake. Should action be taken against this or should clans encouraging it continue to do so? At this point in time all 30 def's accounts are ruined, but out of fairness of competition I believe clans should limit themselves to mithril on Saturdays. Feel free to disagree but whatever.

In alphabetical order:

CP: 24/109 (7 over 35)

Fi: No information available because their site is currently offline - I don't remember if Fi encourage 30 def or not.

FOE: 2/120

RD: 5/67

SUP: 1/55

TLP: 16/115 (Doubt any over 35)

Obviously we should try to tame this problem before the problem gets out of hand. We shouldn't be dealing with adamant as pures on any sort of basis because there's no reason at all to obtain it (lack of turmoil). What LPC is going to wanna move up to our times if they're faced with adamant everywhere?

Banter.

Lol, mate, you must be new.

This has been a problem in the pure community for years.

There's no taming it, there's clans like RD/TLP and CP that tell members to get 30 def, and it's all a joke.

If you haven't realized yet, no one takes pure clanning serious anymore.

There hasn't been a fullout or anything in over 3 years. A 1on1 fullout that is. 

cmon saan.

@ supremacy only 55 members? can see why they cancel their trips

Only took 55 members to close CV and smack RD around yesterday. However, retireds aren't considered part of our memberlist, which happens to be 26 people. 55+26 = 81. Calm down bro.

Don't know what trips we've cancelled feel free to enlighten me.

40vBp91.gif

Only took 55 members to close CV and smack RD around yesterday. However, retireds aren't considered part of our memberlist, which happens to be 26 people. 55+26 = 81. Calm down bro.

Don't know what trips we've cancelled feel free to enlighten me.

40vBp91.gif

todays

iirc you used to team with zenith and sometimes ascent to compete with CV lmao