Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P Sunday | GG |

holydreams

you guys got demolished in al kharid.  your vid cuts out there :P

We never dropped below 60 ops in game today and your vid is 3min long consisting of getting 5 man barrage clumps from SINGLE spamming Gwas lol KYP back to battle scape 

i didn't die once today, dont know why tlp is trying to talk brown sticky stuff when their video is 3 minutes long and 100% single...

anyways cp, fi, and rd had the balls to leave single and provided good fights, thanks guys i had fun

rofl yeah cuz ur posting on sharkbrew (pure community clanning site) with 700+ post count and you don't care at all about rs clanning. next bridge plz

If you compare my posts to yours it's really easy to tell who cares more lmfao (also you can identify a slight obsession with tlp lol). You sit here posting justin beibery virgin brown sticky stuff like 10 times on the same topic replying to multiple people every day on an alternate account lol; last time I saw someone care about the brown sticky stuff other people are doing so much as you do was like freshman year of high school smh

@@Twitch you got something to say I'm right here pussy boy lmao

If you compare my posts to yours it's really easy to tell who cares more lmfao (also you can identify a slight obsession with tlp lol). You sit here posting justin beibery virgin brown sticky stuff like 10 times on the same topic replying to multiple people every day on an alternate account lol; last time I saw someone care about the brown sticky stuff other people are doing so much as you do was like freshman year of high school smh @@Twitch you got something to say I'm right here pussy boy lmao
 na you're just mad cause you left foe to join a brown sticky stuffty clan like tlp (thinking they were going to be #1 with all their hype lmfao), and you regret it so much cuz they're brown sticky stuff and lose with 34 def & 55+ level 100. i can see it in your eyes, you're angry, regret got brown sticky stuff on what you're feelin' now stay ez drizzy drake

na you're just mad cause you left foe to join a brown sticky stuffty clan like tlp (thinking they were going to be #1 with all their hype lmfao), and you regret it so much cuz they're brown sticky stuff and lose with 34 def & 55+ level 100. i can see it in your eyes, you're angry, regret got brown sticky stuff on what you're feelin' now stay ez drizzy drake

I joined tlp when they were pulling 35s/fighting lt lol, definitely wasn't joining for hype; you're doing a really bad job of putting the feelings you would experience over a video game on me because I could honestly care less whether who I'm playing with get slammed or win

Try again though lmfao

btw until you can attempt to flame someone without 2010 memes like u mad everything you say is moronic lmao. stay an obsessive weirdo over a video game