Sovereign vs Doom Prep

hit

how long till someone can break our streak?

this is what happen, when u ask retards in cd irc channel for a prep 

u can't hide with our capes, cya this weekend

:03:58) <@[CD]Gc_Faith> !kb yooitzkid
(01:03:58) * X set mode: +b *!*@E1D2DF7E.49605A6.6550BA88.IP
(01:03:58) * You were kicked from #cd-rs by X (Requested)
* Cannot join #cd-rs, you are banned from the channel

Uhh, I banned you because you came in literally just to talk brown sticky stuff because I asked one of your members to change your capes if you wanted to mini us. You never actually asked us for a prep at all...

Inb4doom says CD ddosed them v12..... I think they've said that more times then Zenith has reopened. 

Uhh, I banned you because you came in literally just to talk brown sticky stuff because I asked one of your members to change your capes if you wanted to mini us. You never actually asked us for a prep at all...

Inb4doom says CD ddosed them v12..... I think they've said that more times then Zenith has reopened. 

cd is brown sticky stuff, why talk brown sticky stuff about two clans better den ur brown sticky stuff clan. go invite more mains n 40 def kids like 2str0ng4u and wariahan

how are you guys 7-0 when it shows you guys are 5-1 on the prep ladder? Excluding this win

beat aao 3 times and doom 3 times, and one vs lp we never posted. and please show us a prep we lost vs any clan lol.  stop hiding op and prep us already fucking bundle of twigsgot gods

beat aao 3 times and doom 3 times, and one vs lp we never posted. and please show us a prep we lost vs any clan lol.  stop hiding op and prep us already fucking bundle of twigsgot gods

Are you dumb bundle of twigsgot? Go on prep ladders and you'll see for yourself new bundle of twigs

Are you dumb bundle of twigsgot? Go on prep ladders and you'll see for yourself new bundle of twigs

idgaf about dem rankings lol its 7-0 brown sticky stuff kid try harder to find a loss. go find a topic where sv lost a prep vs another clan. and please dont try to use our inner prep vs imperial lmao. try harder porch monkey

idgaf about dem rankings lol its 7-0 brown sticky stuff kid try harder to find a loss. go find a topic where sv lost a prep vs another clan. and please dont try to use our inner prep vs imperial lmao. try harder porch monkey

LOL. Try harder? Are you broccolied or just broccolied?