@CD

Dpliam

Ok so we get you dislike doom even if doom doesn't really care about you or how many topics you make about them I think we are all a little sick of your fake accounts and cauliflower topics. I wish Infact I hope you guys will grow up and stop trying so hard with all your propaganda and lies it's a little bit embarrasing no one takes you seriously at all it's clear who the top 3 clans are and your not even in the top5.

Inb4theflamebyCD

It's just part of fueling a rivalry. It's healthy, albeit cauliflower and overly broccolied, it creates a burning fire which makes others interested and known of what is going on, thus attracting people to either side to join in. Things like this have been going on for years and will continue to do so as long as clans are fighting each other.

P.s good choice of song lol haven't heard that for a while

CD just seek attention, their ranks are a bunch of losers who ddos and try to get an unfair advantage over their opponents. Every clan CD has fought have all complained about getting hit off, they're truly scum.

The only thing I don't understand is how they got their members brainwashed for this long into staying in that clan.

CD just seek attention, their ranks are a bunch of losers who ddos and try to get an unfair advantage over their opponents. Every clan CD has fought have all complained about getting hit off, they're truly scum.

The only thing I don't understand is how they got their members brainwashed for this long into staying in that clan.

sounds like some of @'s work.

Roof, seems like some people are pissed they can't get the top 1 post on weekends nor on weekdays "got'em"  slumping a clan and showing it to the pure community is part of a rivalry bud, if you wanna whine about it feel free to leave,  rivalries are like this since the beginning of the pure era so gtfo newcomer

Roof, seems like some people are pissed they can't get the top 1 post on weekends nor on weekdays "got'em" slumping a clan and showing it to the pure community is part of a rivalry bud, if you wanna whine about it feel free to leave, rivalries are like this since the beginning of the pure era so gtfo newcomer

You've been pure clanning for like a month LOL