TLP Is The First HPC To Ever...

Romance

not just any lpc, a completely random lpc noone has heard of

Oh I'm assuming you started clanning in 07 so you don't know who either Havoc or Frenzy are.

Well I was in FOE back in 2012 and trust me were A LOT more dominant in clw back then. Frenzy which is pretty much Apex was the only clan to actually beat us several times. They pretty much were dominant for their pull range and either #1/#2 CLW matched as a MPC competing with HPC's in a way more competitive time period.

Not sure how well Apex will do but if they're as good as they were pre eoc I think they can give us a run for our money in the wild.

Oh I'm assuming you started clanning in 07 so you don't know who either Havoc or Frenzy are.

Well I was in FOE back in 2012 and trust me were A LOT more dominant in clw back then. Frenzy which is pretty much Apex was the only clan to actually beat us several times. They pretty much were dominant for their pull range and either #1/#2 CLW matched as a MPC competing with HPC's in a way more competitive time period.

Not sure how well Apex will do but if they're as good as they were pre eoc I think they can give us a run for our money in the wild.

its 2k15 now, not 2012 grow up kid

when u take brown sticky stuff too seriously lmao  :wtf:

Honestly expected from the weak leadership of tlp tbh

They forced him to leave sv first and then tried Apex but good thing he stood up and told em to fuck off the boy @ =)

you 'dox'd' one of our members and u expect us not to retaliate by banning the cancer of the community i.e sv

^

TLP forced all their members that were in Apex (15~) to leave Apex. If you think any of the TLP members left on their own volition you're grossly misinformed.

They had several topics dedicated to us and we're not even officially open yet. TLP has and will always be scared of us.

dude you act like you're some big man

venom sucked too

plz shut up and kyp