Olympus Smashing Clans - F2P Sunday (Was Not Difficult)

Misfits Public Relations

You're the freak sending the dickpicks to who ever on facebook..

Maybe try to focus on saving your clan from the slump instead..

just so u know, I love goats, intimately, if ur not careful ur gonna be the one I send dickpics to.

we might fall in love, settle down, bang every night, have children and live on a nice little farm we could call our own.

looked good, but rT was beating you by bandit camp before extinct/excel crashed

Are you serious now?? At first we saw them in singles and told them to go to multi, they didn't want to go, but eventually they ran to multi and we pushed them to bandits, don't talk brown sticky stuff and watch the video please.

You also said "op cleared" but all you did was a crash a fight that was close to over and we were out of food and prayer, so idk how valid your claims can possibly be

I'm not the one bullbrown sticky stuffting it making an aftermath topic buddy, we had been fighting SV too and you know that yourself because you walked straight past us fighting them.

We didn't team on you yesterday you retards we outpulled you by 15, don't need another clan to 1v1 you.  we set up a fight vs apex and you tried to take it from us right before we rushed yesterday, by the time you were almost cleared apex rushed you.

Regarding today, I don't see anywhere here that you cleared sv? 4 clans combined pushed us to corp for returners but not single. And also, xl and rt were at corp waiting for us and we just fought them, didn't see you there. stay easy retards don't slump again

Oh no you guys didnt team yesterday!

9a366e2d3483db3dbd46749b1489a468.png

de403d353ec68c3e5e0ec799f874b7ad.png

15024475d422b15ac62911fa1fa4da8f.png

Oh no you guys didnt team yesterday!

9a366e2d3483db3dbd46749b1489a468.png

15024475d422b15ac62911fa1fa4da8f.png

could you please fucking refer to what i said.    Regarding my status on apex forums, you hit apex, they ran, we cleared you, apex rushed in for revenge to seal the deal spastic. thats what i meant by luring out olympus.

we set up a fight vs apex and you tried to take it from us right before we rushed yesterday, by the time you were almost cleared apex rushed you.

could you please fucking refer to what i said.    Regarding my status on apex forums, you hit apex, they ran, we cleared you, apex rushed in for revenge to seal the deal spastic. thats what i meant by luring out olympus.

we set up a fight vs apex and you tried to take it from us right before we rushed yesterday, by the time you were almost cleared apex rushed you.

HoSuuBg.jpg