ATTENTION MEMBERS OF EXTINCT

Niblet

ARE YOU TIRED OF PULLING SO LOW ON SATURDAY THAT YOU HAVE TO TEAM WITH APEX, THEN WHEN YOU GO OUT SUNDAY YOU GET WALKED TO THE DITCH BY EXCEL AND DECIDE TO END RIGHT AFTER? NICE SUNDAY TOPIC BOYS. XL-RS.COM OR "CLAN EXCEL" CC FOR A WAY OUT!

idk why u talking about cp boys, they don't come to our trips. You claim to be moving on to bigger things. ALERT buddy you can't fight any clans with a 25 Saturday pull and a 34 sunday pull. Keep losing this rivalry, let the pulls continue to dip, and then close. #operationexcelasyoudescend

idk why u talking about cp boys, they don't come to our trips. You claim to be moving on to bigger things. ALERT buddy you can't fight any clans with a 25 Saturday pull and a 34 sunday pull. Keep losing this rivalry, let the pulls continue to dip, and then close. #operationexcelasyoudescend

3-0, 3-11

You're so upset that you're constantly getting dicked that you have to make a topic to flame and feel better about yourself even though your clan is getting slumped?

It's ok buddy, your closure is coming soon, we'll end your suffering.

That makes no sense seeing as if you flame us and want to close us and have to team vs us and also just obsessed with us by constantly talking brown sticky stuff 

You tried to start a "rivalry" with us and you're losing it, i don't think you're clan is any sort of competition tbh and for once god bless you can't call for brown sticky stuff hahahaha. Stay ez were moving on brother @@Hon0r

@@Moni never thot I'd seem doom recruiting for sv "week 1 day 2" as they would say

@ I've made this exact topic for multiple clans so don't feel like you're special. BTW why'd you guys end early? o because we walked u to ditch after u tried to crash op/rt

@@Moni never thot I'd seem doom recruiting for sv "week 1 day 2" as they would say

@ I've made this exact topic for multiple clans so don't feel like you're special. BTW why'd you guys end early? o because we walked u to ditch after u tried to crash op/rt

We constantly recruit, do your really think the same 50 kids constantly come to every event we have lmfao

@@Moni I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING. YOU QUOTED A GUY SAYING "JOIN SV" SO I SAID I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE A DOOM MEMBER RECRUITING FOR SV.. GET IT NOWWWWW?????

@@Murd MY POINT IS THEY TALK brown sticky stuff ABOUT US, YET HAD TO TEAM INSTEAD OF FIGHTING US BY THEMSELVES.