[30 Minute F2P PKRI] Olympus vs Critical Damage + Mains

Misfits Public Relations

Hey buddy! you had about 7 mains, against 1 main, we wouldnt bitch about 1 main, but 7? ehh out of a 22 man pull? ehh. R u dizzy or what?

We're not trying to start brown sticky stuff. We're just having fun playing www.runescape.com

I would focus on pulling more during weekends, because you almost pulled the same to this pkri then you did to the weekend!

u r a full blown autist plz just stop posting

wasn't there but u literally have an account called god 75 def hit us right away in your own vid, why would you want to turn it into a main fight when you know who would win

Funny to see how you clan are reduced to bringing mains, you even had a main fall in with 7 people.

godbles your soul. You make your own clan look broccolied

u r a full blown autist plz just stop posting

wasn't there but u literally have an account called god 75 def hit us right away in your own vid, why would you want to turn it into a main fight when you know who would win

r u cauliflower u guys had like 7 mains, it was a 22 v 22 pkri, how're yur parents doing btw

El oh el, I really hope you're not seriously bitching about bringing mains. We specifically told our members that had mains to go on their pures, because we wanted (and expected) a clean 1v1 PURE fight. You then rushed us with mains, so we told the members they could return with mains if they wanted.

Don't believe me?

3 seconds into your video of the very start when you rushed us there's already one of your mains.

aeaecf8d7b1bf14c3427cb6b82d4b85e.jpg

a3970a24d28c2a66beb610803709c834.jpg

e5ae3dae3b0c212accee56a562735657.png

Don't rush us with mains if you don't want us to bring mains in return. Also loving the picture of the 116 main, obviously there to camp your lvl 80s at chaos alter.....

I would focus on figuring out to deal with SV instead of starting beefs with other clans.

El oh el, I really hope you're not seriously bitching about bringing mains. We specifically told our members that had mains to go on their pures, because we wanted (and expected) a clean 1v1 PURE fight. You then rushed us with mains, so we told the members they could return with mains if they wanted.

Don't believe me?

3 seconds into your video of the very start when you rushed us there's already one of your mains.

aeaecf8d7b1bf14c3427cb6b82d4b85e.jpg

a3970a24d28c2a66beb610803709c834.jpg

e5ae3dae3b0c212accee56a562735657.png

Don't rush us with mains if you don't want us to bring mains in return. Also loving the picture of the 116 main, obviously there to camp your lvl 80s at chaos alter.....

I would focus on figuring out to deal with SV instead of starting beefs with other clans.

stop bitching about mains when 40% of our pull were mains. the thing is, you still got slapped.

Shutup unless you want to fight us.

tyty xoxo

Not surprising coming from cd as they usually bring mid-level mains, but it looks like there was mains on both sides?

GJ either way, would be nice to see some main-free midweek action :)

we had 1 main bruv, that was simply cuz they had 7.  Was fun next time doom should come out too!

we had 1 main bruv, that was simply cuz they had 7.  Was fun next time doom should come out too!

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it knowing cd lol

I went to the rune war for a bit with some of us on TS but had to go eat dinner and get to bed early for college. Not sure what everyone else did but the rune war was fun :P