[30 Minute F2P PKRI] Olympus vs Critical Damage + Mains

Misfits Public Relations

El oh el, I really hope you're not seriously bitching about bringing mains. We specifically told our members that had mains to go on their pures, because we wanted (and expected) a clean 1v1 PURE fight. You then rushed us with mains, so we told the members they could return with mains if they wanted.

Don't believe me?

3 seconds into your video of the very start when you rushed us there's already one of your mains.

aeaecf8d7b1bf14c3427cb6b82d4b85e.jpg

a3970a24d28c2a66beb610803709c834.jpg

e5ae3dae3b0c212accee56a562735657.png

Don't rush us with mains if you don't want us to bring mains in return. Also loving the picture of the 116 main, obviously there to camp your lvl 80s at chaos alter.....

I would focus on figuring out to deal with SV instead of starting beefs with other clans.

https://gyazo.com/7a4c60ec15fbf7da25cc2168f12a9f6e

https://gyazo.com/4905ed37853e1fcd3b5cecb1d39c790e

https://gyazo.com/6338519141e8030a51a7b7f29e8fdf10

Those two at the start had no skull at the start obviously, they skulled later on in the fight. Stop trying to claim false wins. Your clan is brown sticky stuff and always will be. And about the Sv rivarly? We don't give them clan wars events for a reason, we are currently working on getting our pulls back up after a lot of high ranks being away on vacation. 

Brought them first? I see no mains within the first 3 seconds of the video other than your main..... Not understanding your l

ogicneitasdfhasdhflaksdjfelasrkjdf lajfaoiijmwpeof mawoiefpinaskdfnoiwelkfnasldfkhaowiehjflasdklfniwp0fll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

ne ither im und@erTom svatanding yourtoms vsa lor5 ins  gpayi ecaes  offuc kbrown sticky stuff you fucktomi ngva lcourn t kimn san  men

wtf aret om liyou dkoe ing wh yours hutfuuckp ing u like mn4nanfu ckill fuciingg lo ukiclkl la  dyiocukr aducsu wintth my paaskis  halnidks and eri m otlhierkue fkwto sweep my bu@tt with toiasldet paper gos ofouc kver yourself l0@l0l0l0l@Tom Valor likes men

Brought them first? I see no mains within the first 3 seconds of the video other than your main..... Not understanding your l

ogicneitasdfhasdhflaksdjfelasrkjdf lajfaoiijmwpeof mawoiefpinaskdfnoiwelkfnasldfkhaowiehjflasdklfniwp0fll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

ne ither im und@erTom svatanding yourtoms vsa lor5 ins  gpayi ecaes  offuc kbrown sticky stuff you fucktomi ngva lcourn t kimn san  men

wtf aret om liyou dkoe ing wh yours hutfuuckp ing u like mn4nanfu ckill fuciingg lo ukiclkl la  dyiocukr aducsu wintth my paaskis  halnidks and eri m otlhierkue fkwto sweep my bu@tt with toiasldet paper gos ofouc kver yourself l0@l0l0l0l@Tom Valor likes men

Hey buddy! you had about 7 mains, against 1 main, we wouldnt bitch about 1 main, but 7? ehh out of a 22 man pull? ehh. R u dizzy or what?

We're not trying to start brown sticky stuff. We're just having fun playing www.runescape.com

I would focus on pulling more during weekends, because you almost pulled the same to this pkri then you did to the weekend!

It's oldschool.runescape.com you noob

Hey buddy! you had about 7 mains, against 1 main, we wouldnt bitch about 1 main, but 7? ehh out of a 22 man pull? ehh. R u dizzy or what?

We're not trying to start brown sticky stuff. We're just having fun playing www.runescape.com

I would focus on pulling more during weekends, because you almost pulled the same to this pkri then you did to the weekend!

Last clan to miss a Saturday trip was Olympus in my list buddy. You slumped for straight up 2 months getting brown sticky stuffted on by SV, now you think beefing with another clan will help you out? CD may have pulled low pull this weekend but believe me they haven't skipped a saturday like you have and the next week pulled 30 lol... Anyways good luck in the futur Valor

Last clan to miss a Saturday trip was Olympus in my list buddy. You slumped for straight up 2 months getting brown sticky stuffted on by SV, now you think beefing with another clan will help you out? CD may have pulled low pull this weekend but believe me they haven't skipped a saturday like you have and the next week pulled 30 lol... Anyways good luck in the futur Valor

Oh another CD fake account, gtfo you tomato.

r u on crack right now dude we havent skipped any saturdays you broccoli that was a sundy because none of the ranks could be on, oh yea and then we stil went out unofficial with like 35, still higher than what cd pulled this weekend. so shut the hell up and go lay back into your grave you big eyebrow fuck

Why are you laughing at any clan for skipping a weekend trip? Did you forget that your clan canceled Sunday trips for 8 Sundays in a row?