Olympus Saturday Sacrifice Retrieval (9/5/15)

Misfits Public Relations

we have 70 eop members who dont wanna be an lpc, but they wanna kill olympus, so we give them action, whats wrong with that?

lol y do they wanna kill olympus? Its kinda broccolied, you cant even pull 70 You pullled like 34 last week. 65 this week with SV invites, and i think you still got shat on...

we have 70 eop members who dont wanna be an lpc, but they wanna kill olympus, so we give them action, whats wrong with that?

So basically what you are saying is that you cant handle the cp rivalry so its time to take a step back and start a rivalry with an lpc? I mean essentially thats what you are saying 😊

So basically what you are saying is that you cant handle the cp rivalry so its time to take a step back and start a rivalry with an lpc? I mean essentially thats what you are saying

what im saying is that if youre going to CPs trips to help them fight us then why would we not come and fuck you up at your trips? or "help sv fight you" as you had put it lmfao

what im saying is that if youre going to CPs trips to help them fight us then why would we not come and fuck you up at your trips? or "help sv fight you" as you had put it lmfao

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe 4-5 olympus members are going to cps trip to have fun and not "help them out"?

We're talking 4 or 5 at most, not 10-20 bud. There's a large difference ☺ï¸

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe 4-5 olympus members are going to cps trip to have fun and not "help them out"?

We're talking 4 or 5 at most, not 10-20 bud. There's a large difference ☺ï¸

invites are invites lmfao

if cp could then they would take your whole clan with them & auto-rank them as elders.

yeah, you are not the only lpc that attends their trips tho.

still pulling 50+ without 25 eop broccoli.

#THISISWHYIMAGOD

#Olympus

www.Olympus-rs.com

shut your panochio looking ass up boy, nice family dollar hats you rat looking piece of brown sticky stuff. A god?!?! lmfao you need god to strike you with a lightning and fix your face ya ugly brown sticky stuff. lmfao @@Duval. #quotemebackpussy  #svontop

invites are invites lmfao

if cp could then they would take your whole clan with them & auto-rank them as elders.

yeah, you are not the only lpc that attends their trips tho.

Explain to me, then, why exactly it is that you want to have beef with Olympus, brother.

Judging from your past arguments there doesn't seem to be any particular reason. 

>Olympus only brings 4-5 people to CP if they feel like going on an HPC trip

>You mention multiple LPCs going with CP

>Want to start beef with Olympus in particular

>???

maybe it's an SV thing?

Explain to me, then, why exactly it is that you want to have beef with Olympus, brother.

Judging from your past arguments there doesn't seem to be any particular reason. 

>???

maybe it's an SV thing?

>???

maybe it's an SV thing?

You started brown sticky stuff with us when you decided to let your members attend CPs trips, AND NO there is more than 4-5. maybe there was only a few yesterday, i didnt really count, but a lot of your members are attending their trips overall.

yours was one of the first who will get punished until they stop attending CPs trips or we close them into CP.

Simple as that.

I would also like to add that by the look of things; it doesnt seem like SV would be needing anyones help to be able to compete in the lpc scene lmfao.

However CP does need the help of lpcs, funnily enough it doesnt seem to help them out that much though.

inb4 2v2 fullout COP vs ESV

You started brown sticky stuff with us when you decided to let your members attend CPs trips, AND NO there is more than 4-5. maybe there was only a few yesterday, i didnt really count, but a lot of your members are attending their trips overall.

yours was one of the first who will get punished until they stop attending CPs trips or we close them into CP.

Simple as that.

I would also like to add that by the look of things; it doesnt seem like SV would be needing anyones help to be able to compete in the lpc scene lmfao.

However CP does need the help of lpcs, funnily enough it doesnt seem to help them out that much though.

inb4 2v2 fullout COP vs ESV

I still don't get the connection between going with an HPC --> starting brown sticky stuff with another HPC

If you could give me another in-depth reply for that one I'd be thrilled

shut your panochio looking ass up boy, nice family dollar hats you rat looking piece of brown sticky stuff. A god?!?! lmfao you need god to strike you with a lightning and fix your face ya ugly brown sticky stuff. lmfao @@Duval. #quotemebackpussy #svontop

Dollar store?????! I didnt know u can buy new era at a dollar store. Nigha u so fucking cauliflower u try and talk brown sticky stuff but dont know the difference from a arab gas station hat to a 59/50. I dont let fake touch me. Thats the reason i turned down all the rank offers ur clan threw at me. Nigga sit down relax and drink some coffee and mayb refresh ur hat knowledge bc you sir are a true tard. #thisiswhyimagod #svsucks #cdsucks #opforawayout

@@King mrm1

Ps lil nigga my hat collection cost more then ur car

funny thing wright there, you accually think alot of people go to CP Trip. But they dont, bout 2 OP members are on their trip as an invite. idk why u thinking its 100 members. Keep helping Sv

Again, I don't care if it's 2 or 20. If you're going to do it at all then keep expecting this to happen.

Not sure why your clan would want their members hanging around such a broccolied community anyways lol.

Dollar store?????! I didnt know u can buy new era at a dollar store. Nigha u so fucking cauliflower u try and talk brown sticky stuff but dont know the difference from a arab gas station hat to a 59/50. I dont let fake touch me. Thats the reason i turned down all the rank offers ur clan threw at me. Nigga sit down relax and drink some coffee and mayb refresh ur hat knowledge bc you sir are a true tard. #thisiswhyimagod #svsucks #cdsucks #opforawayout

@@King mrm1

Ps lil nigga my hat collection cost more then ur car

Lmfao shut the fuck up tomato, you still wear rebook you broke, food coupon ass trick. You the type of nigga to have a 1 thousand dollar outfit and still take the bus, ooo wait... you to broke to even wear tommy hilfiger lmfao. my clan threw a rank? lmfao you have opened more clans than lies you have said about claiming to have money. sit down and drink bleach ya big nose prick. #urinsection8 #backtothebusstop @@Duval #sv1 #svrunsthis

Lmfao shut the fuck up tomato, you still wear rebook you broke, food coupon ass trick. You the type of nigga to have a 1 thousand dollar outfit and still take the bus, ooo wait... you to broke to even wear tommy hilfiger lmfao. my clan threw a rank? lmfao you have opened more clans than lies you have said about claiming to have money. sit down and drink bleach ya big nose prick. #urinsection8 #backtothebusstop @@Duval #sv1 #svrunsthis

Lmfao worst flame i've read in a while fuck outta here broccoli

You are one of the most irrelevant people in this community and that's really saying something about you buddy :)