Dear lpc

Jesus pray

I thought Slushpuppy made it clear that we're MPCs, infact we cant even declare on each other using the term LPC :o Btw I don't think the problem is recruiting. The current top contenders on weekend trips for the LPC scene abuse the hell out of inviting HPC members to trips, thats a fact. Now do u want to spend one of your last years clanning hiding behind the use of another clans more talented members? Anyways I'm ranting :(

level on warring? or mass recruiting? sv are like #4 matched right infront of xl and cd

lol kid just stop u know ur clan bad probably dnt have not one good clanner in your clan.. Seriously... U slumped nd now use other clans to hide it.. But sooner or later you lpc clan going to have to explain to somebody why yall always getting 4v1 and still losing on weekends lolol..

I thought Slushpuppy made it clear that we're MPCs, infact we cant even declare on each other using the term LPC :o Btw I don't think the problem is recruiting. The current top contenders on weekend trips for the LPC scene abuse the hell out of inviting HPC members to trips, thats a fact. Now do u want to spend one of your last years clanning hiding behind the use of another clans more talented members? Anyways I'm ranting :(

ya you are ranting.. U must be new btw.. Heres your lesson champ... Its called multiclanning now unless you are the president of clanning r sum brown sticky stuff.. U cant stop it or us.. Nd btw most of our clan in a hpc is why we waste our time fighting you boring little brown sticky stuffs every weekend..me personally im sick of fighting u bad clans no fun and most of us dont take yall serious anymore.

ya you are ranting.. U must be new btw.. Heres your lesson champ... Its called multiclanning now unless you are the president of clanning r sum brown sticky stuff.. U cant stop it or us.. Nd btw most of our clan in a hpc is why we waste our time fighting you boring little brown sticky stuffs every weekend..me personally im sick of fighting u bad clans no fun and most of us dont take yall serious anymore.

@@Jesus pray lol, bro. He's Kirby from pre-eoc. Remember? Anyways, you guys are having the time of your life being the big fish in the little pond and gl with your guys' trip tomorrow #1 "Lpc"

Huh