Sunday - Ending Doom ft 89 peak

hit

doom can lie all they want l0l they got fucked a new asshole today fucking brown sticky stuff kids. Ryan is a fucking nerd always screaming and raging l0000ll. You fucking bundle of twigsgot poser go back to school instead of having e sex with ur fucking pet goat ari.

@@Datassd0e thought ur brown sticky stuff clan was coming for us???? 2 ezzz m8 stay in single guess u forgot to hop/run like the rest of your brown sticky stuff clan

dPDz00J.png

No wonder lmao. I had clicked my os buddy world hopper and couldn't hop when you killed me during that time lol. Kinda pathetic how you decided to follow my account so far away from you clan though. Also, sv is already having trouble pulling. Such a shame that a demoralized clan such as eop had to join their trips just so sv can compete. But either way, you guys got railed by doom lmfao. Maybe next time you guys can stop bringing along eop so we can have fair 60v60s instead of 50 sv and 40 eop.

No wonder lmao. I had clicked my os buddy world hopper and couldn't hop when you killed me during that time lol. Kinda pathetic how you decided to follow my account so far away from you clan though. Also, sv is already having trouble pulling. Such a shame that a demoralized clan such as eop had to join their trips just so sv can compete. But either way, you guys got railed by doom lmfao. Maybe next time you guys can stop bringing along eop so we can have fair 60v60s instead of 50 sv and 40 eop.

I just want to help you understand how dumb you look saying we've been teaming with eop.

Firstly, you haven't fabricated any pics yet. Secondly, multi clanning is allowed.

Thirdly, you still haven't beaten us in anything.

I just want to help you understand how dumb you look saying we've been teaming with eop.

Firstly, you haven't fabricated any pics yet. Secondly, multi clanning is allowed.

Thirdly, you still haven't beaten us in anything.

Still butthurt from being kicked out of rd or some brown sticky stuff? Kyp. I would've kicked you too.

erm you can't even pull 60 lmao

no one followed ur bitch ass rofl, nice excuse you just couldnt log/run wit the rest of ur brown sticky stuff clan l0l. we fucked doom brown sticky stuff kid  :kayne:

@@Slavemaster420 you got me shaking in my mith boots bruv. Pretty sure that crack whore has a backpage and you could purchase that nasty bitch. Lets bring more irl into it tho bc we both know you cant win on runescape.com

we have lost to nobody, that crack and all that begging chaotic members for money must have fried your brain. Lets go ask maxim for more money lmfao. You're a joke you're broke and you suck on a game. Every clan you've opened was garbage and closed (ob,smd,ch and even your brown sticky stuff clans you joined recently) @@Duval

no one followed ur bitch ass rofl, nice excuse you just couldnt log/run wit the rest of ur brown sticky stuff clan l0l. we fucked doom brown sticky stuff kid :kayne:

Gratz on the 20k lmao. Quit teaming with eop and see what happens. I've already seen what doom can do to you when y'all are matched so..

;)

Gratz on the 20k lmao. Quit teaming with eop and see what happens. I've already seen what doom can do to you when y'all are matched so..

;)

Eop was there saturday to camp op for helping cp, but none eop was with us sunday. 

Before u comment some brown sticky stuff, remember what we did to u, slumped olympiss and made them pull 20 ppl

We just started, imagin what we gonna do to Doom next week lmfao

Still butthurt from being kicked out of rd or some brown sticky stuff? Kyp. I would've kicked you too.

lol nah but I would like that 250$ back from that account them bundle of twigss stole from me.

And how can you say kyp.. When your clan is literally DEEPTHROATING bbc every weekend lmao. Kyp. Btw I wouldn't have even considered accepting you.