Sunday - Ending Doom ft 89 peak

hit

Eop was there saturday to camp op for helping cp, but none eop was with us sunday.

Before u comment some brown sticky stuff, remember what we did to u, slumped olympiss and made them pull 20 ppl

We just started, imagin what we gonna do to Doom next week lmfao

If pulling 50 is a slump then I don't know what is.

lol nah but I would like that 250$ back from that account them bundle of twigss stole from me.

And how can you say kyp.. When your clan is literally DEEPTHROATING bbc every weekend lmao. Kyp. Btw I wouldn't have even considered accepting you.

Lol. I never wanted to join them anyways, but seems to me like you're butthurt. Bc all of the "DEEPTHROATING" you did for Shawn to get a rank only ended in you getting kicked:/. Sad story, let's cry about it together:,(

Lol. I never wanted to join them anyways, but seems to me like you're butthurt. Bc all of the "DEEPTHROATING" you did for Shawn to get a rank only ended in you getting kicked:/. Sad story, let's cry about it together:,(

Anyone that knows me knows - deepthroats are what i receive, ask shawn when I went inactive I was missing events out fucking my Snow Bunny MILF..

I've never done anything but work for my ranks in multiple clans..

What have you done on this game with your time other then waste it tomato.. You haven't accomplished brown sticky stuff, and the clan you're in, continues to get put on blast, brown sticky stuff on, and shut up. The same way you do. 

Understand that Doom will never get better until it's cauliflower ass members understand that they are ACTUALLY ass. Literally donkey brown sticky stuff. Your clan can't hold their own. Most of it's members are multiclanners, massers, or tomatos that don't even have proper enough returns to LAST in multi for longer than a few minutes. Stop quoting me dumbass, you're not getting anymore of my time on Sharkbrew.

And no matter what clan I was in, if I was a rank You would never have the privilege of calling yourself a participant in our community. 

Just looked up your account l0l, Your stats are ASS. You're not even a Pure with 25 Defense. You just can't get accepted in any HPC so you stick around in the LPC scene and talk brown sticky stuff to people that hardly even log into the game. Get off your computer, get out of your moms basement, get the fuck out of your house. 

Fuck outa here lil ass nigga.

Anyone that knows me knows - deepthroats are what i receive, ask shawn when I went inactive I was missing events out fucking my Snow Bunny MILF..

What have you done on this game with your time other then waste it tomato.. You haven't accomplished brown sticky stuff, and the clan you're in, continues to get put on blast, brown sticky stuff on, and shut up. The same way you do. 

Understand that Doom will never get better until it's cauliflower ass members understand that they are ACTUALLY ass. Literally donkey brown sticky stuff. Your clan can't hold their own. Most of it's members are multiclanners, massers, or tomatos that don't even have proper enough returns to LAST in multi for longer than a few minutes. Stop quoting me dumbass, you're not getting anymore of my time on Sharkbrew.

And no matter what clan I was in, if I was a rank You would never have the privilege of calling yourself a participant in our community. 

Just looked up your account l0l, Your stats are ASS. You're not even a Pure with 25 Defense. You just can't get accepted in any HPC so you stick around in the LPC scene and talk brown sticky stuff to people that hardly even log into the game. Get off your computer, get out of your moms basement, get the fuck out of your house. 

oh dear

Damn, you're so hard behind that keyboard lmao. You must've been butthurt(again) to make all of those paragraphs which was probably hard for you considering your tiny little brain can't handle reading. Go cry some more to Rd or something. Lol