TLP Deathwatch Topic

lookatwhatidid

Our record in a minigame does the talking lmfao we're a real clan

meanwhile i'm not sure if u were there or if u were part of the 2/3 of fo that didn't attend their saturday trip but we logged in on top of you in multi (you had 0 idea because as usual you had 0 intel)and walked you down to the ditch lol

if that doesn't do the talking i'm not sure what does

is this a joke? or do you actually think winning a fight on Saturday makes up for going 2-19 in cw??

Our record in a minigame does the talking lmfao we're a real clan

meanwhile i'm not sure if u were there or if u were part of the 2/3 of fo that didn't attend their saturday trip but we logged in on top of you in multi (you had 0 idea because as usual you had 0 intel)and walked you down to the ditch lol

if that doesn't do the talking i'm not sure what does

this one?

Xsvu4mQ.png

Drop to our level of stupidity and IN ENGAGEDon't even need fo leadership making fo look bad here we have lookatwhatidid doing that perfectly
 if i'm making foe bad by stating facts such as tlp's 2-19 prep record, then i don't even want to know how @@Rihana Pm Me is making tlp look right now lmfao. from his fictional stories that he works for an accounting firm and pays for every tlp member college tuition, to being supposedly drunk 5pm est going on foe's teamspeak to call a bunch of teenagers a bitch, he's 23 years old and can't even compose himself to go to sleep and ignore me like he said he would many hours ago. pretty much exposing tlp himself stating that you guys always needed 39 defence to compete, and he actually think hanuman is a good warlord lmfao. made tlp look like one, big delusional community if you ask me