Clan sponsorship and free agents

Niggermaster420

pretty sure Eop was accepting 45 def early when they reopened and moved down slowly, dont act like no one has 30 def, dont act like retired members don't show up on trips lol.

and you have EoM and 4ners and jaja. 

sounds like you just described your own clans lel

OP has 4 cp members that come on trips (who multi-clan) and like 7 or 8 TLP multi-clanners.

"Eop was accepting 45 defence early when they reopened" - Okay where are you getting this from? and you feeling okay? have you been listeing to Drunk? like I honestly do not understand lol.

Yes most clans do have a few members with over 30 defence, when Eop reopened Solo and a few ranks decided it was okay for members that were in eop BEFORE we closed that they were allowed to attend trips but not wear adamant armour.

Even fo might have a few members that have 30 defence, but like Eop they don't openly allow members of the clan to where adamant to F2p trips (Unlike Tlp and Cp who openly use it for an advantage)

"Eom" "4ners "jaja" you do know they "merged" (if you will) into a small "troll team" named 4ners to have fun on midweeks so your points are invalid.

Okay so you claim I "described my own clans" even though I said that you bring Cp and Mains..?

So you're saying that my "clans" bring Cp and mains?, the only clan I am in right now (other then being retired in Eop in which I don't attend trips) is Sv, and if you can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wild on an Lpc account then you should just go out at Hpc times.

And you just admitted that half your pull is from Hpc clans that openly allow 30 defence and use the armour lol

But then again Remember last time Olympus claimed they would be the first to go Hpc..? You got doxed and Olympus slumped to 20 people being forced to make a desperate move in joining Cp in return of them coming on Olympus trips.

"Eop was accepting 45 defence early when they reopened" - Okay where are you getting this from? and you feeling okay? have you been listeing to Drunk? like I honestly do not understand lol.

Yes most clans do have a few members with over 30 defence, when Eop reopened Solo and a few ranks decided it was okay for members that were in eop BEFORE we closed that they were allowed to attend trips but not wear adamant armour.

Even fo might have a few members that have 30 defence, but like Eop they don't openly allow members of the clan to where adamant to F2p trips (Unlike Tlp and Cp who openly use it for an advantage)

"Eom" "4ners "jaja" you do know they "merged" (if you will) into a small "troll team" named 4ners to have fun on midweeks so your points are invalid.

Okay so you claim I "described my own clans" even though I said that you bring Cp and Mains..?

So you're saying that my "clans" bring Cp and mains?, the only clan I am in right now (other then being retired in Eop in which I don't attend trips) is Sv, and if you can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wild on an Lpc account then you should just go out at Hpc times.

And you just admitted that half your pull is from Hpc clans that openly allow 30 defence and use the armour lol

But then again Remember last time Olympus claimed they would be the first to go Hpc..? You got doxed and Olympus slumped to 20 people being forced to make a desperate move in joining Cp in return of them coming on Olympus trips.

1) You just admitted you have people with over 30 defence

2) You just admitted you have a "troll team", or rather a Main team, which is what it actually is.

3) anyone can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wilderness on an LPC account, example CD has mains trained within that combat bracket.

4) Sv is just as worse than OP by your logic in the statement "o you're saying that my "clans" bring Cp and mains?, the only clan I am in right now (other then being retired in Eop in which I don't attend trips) is Sv, and if you can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wild on an Lpc account then you should just go out at Hpc times "

^ Reason being in reference to 1) and 2)

5) "You got doxed and Olympus slumped to 20 people being forced to make a desperate move in joining Cp in return of them coming on Olympus trips." < Being Doxed is nothing to do with runescape, and frankly i didn't and don't care it happened as i would of quit rs if i did. OP wasn't slumped to 20 people, and Joining CP wasn't an act of desperation, it was a choice by some members who Used to be in Leet-tactics to join there since a few of their friends were there. 

Cleared.

1) You just admitted you have people with over 30 defence

2) You just admitted you have a "troll team", or rather a Main team, which is what it actually is.

3) anyone can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wilderness on an LPC account, example CD has mains trained within that combat bracket.

4) Sv is just as worse than OP by your logic in the statement "o you're saying that my "clans" bring Cp and mains?, the only clan I am in right now (other then being retired in Eop in which I don't attend trips) is Sv, and if you can be attacked by mains in 15-30 wild on an Lpc account then you should just go out at Hpc times "

^ Reason being in reference to 1) and 2)

5) "You got doxed and Olympus slumped to 20 people being forced to make a desperate move in joining Cp in return of them coming on Olympus trips." < Being Doxed is nothing to do with runescape, and frankly i didn't and don't care it happened as i would of quit rs if i did. OP wasn't slumped to 20 people, and Joining CP wasn't an act of desperation, it was a choice by some members who Used to be in Leet-tactics to join there since a few of their friends were there. 

Cleared.

1) Okay Eop does have a couple members with over 30 defence, like you said almost all clans do but clans like Tlp/Cp openly use it and don't have any shame in it. (And you admitted that Tlp/Cp make up half your pull.)

2) I've never said anything about them "attending" the trips, but it isn't a big secret that babalanka likes having midweek fun, if this involes mains in a MIDWEEK then so be it. (And Cp has been teaming with Vr for the past couple weeks anyways from what I understand so once that stops you can try to claim thats Eop brings mains.)

3) Okay CD has openly admitted (from what I've seen and heard) to training accounts in the Lpc combat bracket that have Rune armour (not really a main) but then again I have nothing to do with CD so I don't know what kind of points you're trying to make, the "4" Cp members that attend your trips are all quite destiguished from the rest of your invites because they wear adamant lol.

4)"Just as worse" doesn't make sence btw, and if you're trying to say that Sv brings "mains" then you're dead wrong. The only mains I've seen on Sv trips are 120 combat that kill scouts, if you can get attacked by them then you should beg Cp to bring Vr on your trips lmfao

(and btw I've never said anything about "4ners" going out with Eop or Sv on weekend trips I only said that some members from Sv and Eop made a "troll" team to have fun on MIDWEEKS

5)I only mentioned being doxed to refresh your memory to round about the time olympus died. Olympus was pulling 20, and out of an act of desperation you tried to get your hands on an Hpc that has members that can get brainwashed the easiest (Cp) and plus the only kid from Lt and the time was Sam, and the reason Lt closed was because people "fell out" with Sam.

Tl;dfuckingr

1) Okay Eop does have a couple members with over 30 defence, like you said almost all clans do but clans like Tlp/Cp openly use it and don't have any shame in it. (And you admitted that Tlp/Cp make up half your pull.)

2) I've never said anything about them "attending" the trips, but it isn't a big secret that babalanka likes having midweek fun, if this involes mains in a MIDWEEK then so be it. (And Cp has been teaming with Vr for the past couple weeks anyways from what I understand so once that stops you can try to claim thats Eop brings mains.)

3) Okay CD has openly admitted (from what I've seen and heard) to training accounts in the Lpc combat bracket that have Rune armour (not really a main) but then again I have nothing to do with CD so I don't know what kind of points you're trying to make, the "4" Cp members that attend your trips are all quite destiguished from the rest of your invites because they wear adamant lol.

4)"Just as worse" doesn't make sence btw, and if you're trying to say that Sv brings "mains" then you're dead wrong. The only mains I've seen on Sv trips are 120 combat that kill scouts, if you can get attacked by them then you should beg Cp to bring Vr on your trips lmfao

(and btw I've never said anything about "4ners" going out with Eop or Sv on weekend trips I only said that some members from Sv and Eop made a "troll" team to have fun on MIDWEEKS

5)I only mentioned being doxed to refresh your memory to round about the time olympus died. Olympus was pulling 20, and out of an act of desperation you tried to get your hands on an Hpc that has members that can get brainwashed the easiest (Cp) and plus the only kid from Lt and the time was Sam, and the reason Lt closed was because people "fell out" with Sam.

You're losing the discussion because your arguments are weak/cant be proved

Well why are you getting involved lol?, you claim my arguments are "weak" and "cant be proved" but you have nothing to back up your statement..?

I'm getting involved because you're actively flaming/arguing about my clan with a fellow clan member lol. Also I'm basing my statement off of your 3 page long essay compared to his responses to said essays.

1) You give way to what Robust says

2) Admit to bringing mains

3) Again you give way to what Robust says

4) You try to say SV doesn't bring mains when you just said Babalanka does bring mains (midweeks or not) and Babalanka is in EOP as well as SV

5) Olympus was never pulling 20 lol no idea where you got that from (lowest pull was 35) and I don't see how 5 CP kids coming to an Olympus trip is an act of desperation. As previously mentioned multiple times there are many more people in TLP than there are in CP and vice versa.

So there you have it! That's what I'm basing my statement off of :)

1) You give way to what Robust says

2) Admit to bringing mains

3) Again you give way to what Robust says

4) You try to say SV doesn't bring mains when you just said Babalanka does bring mains (midweeks or not) and Babalanka is in EOP as well as SV

5) Olympus was never pulling 20 lol no idea where you got that from (lowest pull was 35) and I don't see how 5 CP kids coming to an Olympus trip is an act of desperation. As previously mentioned multiple times there are many more people in TLP than there are in CP and vice versa.

So there you have it! That's what I'm basing my statement off of :)

K since you're braindead let me explain to you

1) Robust said most clans have people with 30 defence, I'm not trying to dispute that fact, it happens fo has members with over 30 defence along with Eop/Rd/Tlp and Cp (The most obvious).

But what I'm saying is clans like Tlp and Cp (The two clans that take up half your memberlist) both openly use their 30 defence to an advantage, but clans like fo and Eop don't. (Eop only allowed people who were in the clan before the closure and that got 30 defence after the closure to join (rejoin) the clan)

2) okay Eop uses mains on midweeks, that's no secret, but they don't prance around under the name of "Eop" they go by the name "4ners" and their is people from every clan in "4ners" Sv/Rd/Eop sometimes fo.

3)Robust tries to say that Sv brings mains in the fashion that Cd does, with the only purpose to snipe people. Yet I'm saying that the only mains I see Sv bring is maxed mains that only kill scouts in the fall in, if you got proof other then that you can quote me with a picture lol. (and if you can get attacked by a 120+ at 1-25 wildy you deserve to get sniped on a LPC trip) lol.

4)Yes I did say Babalanka brings them on MIDWEEKS (I kinda put that in capitals so brain washed mentally challenged Cp (Olympus) members could get it throgh their heads that its only on midweeks.

And you can look up Babalankas account "Tlp Braden" and you can see that he's a maxed main so I will say it again  (and if you can get attacked by a 120+ at 1-25 wildy you deserve to get sniped on a LPC trip) lol.

5)Sovereign slumped you so hard you were pulling 20-25 people and spamming at edge during trip times lol

K since you're braindead let me explain to you

1) Robust said most clans have people with 30 defence, I'm not trying to dispute that fact, it happens fo has members with over 30 defence along with Eop/Rd/Tlp and Cp (The most obvious).

But what I'm saying is clans like Tlp and Cp (The two clans that take up half your memberlist) both openly use their 30 defence to an advantage, but clans like fo and Eop don't. (Eop only allowed people who were in the clan before the closure and that got 30 defence after the closure to join (rejoin) the clan)

2) okay Eop uses mains on midweeks, that's no secret, but they don't prance around under the name of "Eop" they go by the name "4ners" and their is people from every clan in "4ners" Sv/Rd/Eop sometimes fo.

3)Robust tries to say that Sv brings mains in the fashion that Cd does, with the only purpose to snipe people. Yet I'm saying that the only mains I see Sv bring is maxed mains that only kill scouts in the fall in, if you got proof other then that you can quote me with a picture lol. (and if you can get attacked by a 120+ at 1-25 wildy you deserve to get sniped on a LPC trip) lol.

4)Yes I did say Babalanka brings them on MIDWEEKS (I kinda put that in capitals so brain washed mentally challenged Cp (Olympus) members could get it throgh their heads that its only on midweeks.

And you can look up Babalankas account "Tlp Braden" and you can see that he's a maxed main so I will say it again  (and if you can get attacked by a 120+ at 1-25 wildy you deserve to get sniped on a LPC trip) lol.

5)Sovereign slumped you so hard you were pulling 20-25 people and spamming at edge during trip times lol

l0l this is why having a discussion with someone online is pointless. You're so set into your own ideology that if anyone says anything else you call them braindead.