xL breaks the losing streak Ft: Monk's speech

Niblet

White zetro is in doom

white zetro has been pking with xl since pre eoc though? he was even with us as lvl 40s..

I don't think he knows what clan he's in because we declined his app not long ago at all he also said he is joining sv he attends xl events and now your saying he's in VT do you have a app for this with time stamp? Or are you just auto accepting spy's? ;)

nuff said

@@Hon0r so you admit you had invited?

And it doesn't matter if he pked with you he at 40cb he isn't in xl he has no XL app he's in doom so please explain why he was at your prep

@@slushpuppy and can you tell me how they get prep score added when you can clearly see in there vid he's in there prep when everyone knows he's in doom?

And it doesn't matter if he pked with you he at 40cb he isn't in xl he has no XL app he's in doom so please explain why he was at your prep

@@slushpuppy and can you tell me how they get prep score added when you can clearly see in there vid he's in there prep when everyone knows he's in doom?

we're a lpc not a hpc, half of your clan has no apps. u have 13 apps on your site shut the up fuck vt

@@Dpliam I'm not sure why you're getting involved in this, but I do agree with you that something needs to be done to prevent invites. The whole point of being in a clan is made redundant when this sort of thing happens.

@@Dpliam I'm not sure why you're getting involved in this, but I do agree with you that something needs to be done to prevent invites. The whole point of being in a clan is made redundant when this sort of thing happens.

sorry thought he was vt, flame off then, btw white zetro has been with us since pre eoc plus he is on our site lol 

Because I'm tired of people bring invites and claiming they won this and won that if they can produce a app then fair enough but when I know someone is a member of a mpc/lpc and they are attending other clans events it's what annoys me that's the reason rangrys app was declined from my clan and it's also the reason il be talking to others.

You had one good saturday trip and consider that better than us? lol just dont. Looks like youll need another clan to merge with you kids because xl is coming for you

Thats funny, we had two saturday trips from the time we opened and completely dismantled xL both saturdays lol.

haven't really seen any xL weekend topics from the time we opened lol.

sorry thought he was vt, flame off then, btw white zetro has been with us since pre eoc plus he is on our site lol

Plus I have no problem with you or your clan as a whole its just this hole invite thing seems to be getting horrendous now I know rangry was also a app in doom and he was also attending XL preps (which is probably why you lost) as he has no brain cells.

@@Dpliam lmfao he pmed me right before round 3 asking for the cc. He wasn't an invite, he showed himself in, lmfao. Not sure why you have beef. You worried once doom slumps, all ur "loyal" members gonna come to us? Chill bro. I saw all those invites at the prep you lost vs sv fucking hypocrite.

Thats funny, we had two saturday trips from the time we opened and completely dismantled xL both saturdays lol.

haven't really seen any xL weekend topics from the time we opened lol.

Lol are you serious? We dropped you guys from 45-30 while we maintained our 30 during the fight in single strip.  You guys are bad. Close already so we can add another one to our belt.

Lol are you serious? We dropped you guys from 45-30 while we maintained our 30 during the fight in single strip.  You guys are bad. Close already so we can add another one to our belt.

Thats the key word there all you guys do is camp singles. that must be the secret to how u guys keep so many during our fights.

However this is the past, see u Saturday.

So what are u disputing this prep on? Is ML locked for this prep?