[Olympus] Dominating F2P Sunday Trip 9/20/15 ft. Sovereign/Doom/AAO/Extinct/Excel

Misfits Public Relations

Olympus%20Banner7_zpsnxbbx2ty.png

#Olympus-rs | Olympus-rs.com 

Olympus set out today with 45 Tumblr Girls, later peaking at 50. Everything was basically clusters today but we slammed 'em all real good.

#Blessed

Shoutout to AAO for pulling 18 tho. Keep your heads up!

f19c1c966663b17782a81a31727f25bc.png

2925vzo.jpg

Olympus vs Sovereign

We started off the trip with a duel against Sovereign near 13 ports. We were down ~20 for this fight, but we were able to hold our own well, barely losing any opts while forcing Sovereign out of area and tremendously dropping their numbers.

Olympus vs Doom

We kindly visited Doom in singles and asked real nicely for a duel. They declined by running really fast all the way out of the wilderness.

Olympus vs Extinct

We found Extinct around corp. Hit them and pushed them into graveyard.

Olympus vs Sovereign ft. Excel/Doom

We got another fight against Sovereign near 13ports. We were controlling the fight until Excel followed by Doom crashed. We moved west and grabbed a fall in.

Olympus vs Doom ft. Sovereign

We took our fall in and re-rushed the fight, which was just Doom. We began fighting east in the trees, dominating the fight, until Sovereign crashed.

Olympus vs Extinct/Critical Damage/Against All Odds

We rushed and scattered a cluster with a few clans. We then moved it west and ran into Extinct. We bullied them all the way down, clearing them in 1v1.

Olympus vs Everyone

Rest of the trip went back to this huge cluster near 13ports where we railed tomatos.

2925vzo.jpg

picz n vidz n vidz n picz n vidz n picz n vidz

Tom

Maaku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_zDBSrB1U

ppFh87I.png

WgEpMRc.png

VI3zYIY.png

aZFThPE.png

GVWOxkL.png

x3YPlM2.png

B5fC5NW.png

AcxNjNc.png

gDzjlyf.png

8SLVnmK.png

ewn6BbR.png

p7Qkcfc.png

bppUrfv.png

JUOIYTo.png

6ytHEZo.png

KpbAZSB.png

iCwd3l7.png

HdFYRxR.png

71b564542b432e7e6fbfd1031f402472.png

e361fb782b7b0dec95d4e1787a6b4d11.png

371bd12d5b78717040cb5e657267e757.png

CGhUXFb.png

6vyvi6x.png

3mMgimf.pngcWA0E7l.pngZctoNxN.pngjl9KBmE.png

first time i see a clan trying to be so modest that they put less pull than they actually had on their trip, lmfao, I saw 57 in ur channel

82767faecc3ebd41d3daca8e40eb0461.png

if you only pulled 50 as you said in ur topic then that means you had a 31 pull applicant+? good job on trip lads!!

Not sure why you showed our retired members, who I can link all their past applications of.

But yeah, we pulled 10 future apps that we've recruited (cloud icons). A lot better than massing inviting EOP members so much that you drop from a 70 to 40 pull when HPC trips start  ^_^

Not sure why you showed our retired members, who I can link all their past applications of.

But yeah, we pulled 10 future apps that we've recruited (cloud icons). A lot better than massing inviting EOP members so much that you drop from a 70 to 40 pull when HPC trips start  ^_^

u mean the 9 retired members that are retired cos they cant be bothered being in a sht clan? oye.. my bad..

10 future apps? i only see 6 and then 4 clan friends but nice !

first time i see a clan trying to be so modest that they put less pull than they actually had on their trip, lmfao, I saw 57 in ur channel

82767faecc3ebd41d3daca8e40eb0461.png

if you only pulled 50 as you said in ur topic then that means you had a 31 pull applicant+? good job on trip lads!!

o u seem mad