AAO

Mewtwo47

they couldnt pull enough to even go out as a clan today. they had a solid core, but at this point it doesn't matter. "quality" doesn't mean brown sticky stuff if you can only pull 15.

its better to pull 15 actual members then multicanners.

At the end of the day these 15 members that attended today, can make or break AAO's future. Their success or demise lies within their will and their passion for their home.

May AAO stand tall again soon.

Gl

At the end of the day these 15 members that attended today, can make or break AAO's future. Their success or demise lies within their will and their passion for their home.

Gl

batman did becoming a mediator turn you into a queer?

OT: they'll probably pull a cd and not go out sundays or try to build up a solid core again and stay open

Gl

Agree with this so much. LPCs lack dedicated members due to multi clanning. AAO probably has the most loyal squad out of any of the active LPCs right now.

Agree with this so much. LPCs lack dedicated members due to multi clanning. AAO probably has the most loyal squad out of any of the active LPCs right now.

A while ago I might have agreed, but a squad that apparently can't be bothered showing up to a trip is not a loyal squad in my book. In my opinion, AAO is too far gone. They had a great run but their time is running out very fast.

Not too sure whats up with all these topics about AAO. They're is a certain group that just really wants us to look bad. AAO and I have been focusing on ourselves.(Hardly any flames towards other clans) of course some members will speak out but i think its because the game is competitive and we can all agree.  

A little slump weekend? Sure not a big deal though. A solid core of great loyal members?  Yes. I don't think our time has come. Just a shout out to those who still respect the community though. I see a lot of random names on SB who are probably EX-AAO that have been kicked making flame bait topics. I don't understand why they continue. I've told my clan to keep it cool and respectful. Can't keep an eye on every member. 

Again thanks for the respectful comments and for those who want to continue its FINE. It is just a game and we're all here to have fun.

Y33T ;)