CD's Saturday Bullying Session

StinkFace

Many of you are wondering where the might Mongol Moose has been, Let me explain myself briefly. I've still been feasting on the dead carcasses of the innocent doom members who were left by none only by there own leadership to be violently dismembered by none only than Critical Damage. It was a juicy feast that kept me sustained for the whole duration of my hibernation. Now if any of you are planning on having a delicious 5 star gourmet meals just hit up single strip, west graves or just any single combat zone where you can probably find the last of a dying, almost extinct breed that is called Doom. Now before you Kill and literally wipe them from the face of existence please know they didn't know any better and this is due to their horrible leadership. Their existence on Gelinor was will quickly be evaporated. My prediction is that they will not last 3 more weeks. Since all of my hypothesis' are correct 100% (you can quote me on this) and we all know the autistic last of the  doom members probably will because they need a morale boost to get their special species going again. 

It has been way too long since I last exposed the true identity of Doom and their intentions. It was not long ago when I first stumbled upon, Grayson. I literally stumbled because he was as square as the pix-elated floor I stand on. I did not see him and thus tripped over his humongous head. At this moment I knew that if anything this loser tried leading would be set on a path of failure. Since all my hypothesis' are correct you can see the situation his so called "clan" is in. I don't know what's more of a joke, The clan, or their topic they just posted with 5 pictures. I mean they used to actually fight back, not only ingame, but on these lovely forums. Anyone who is an actively reader already knows they haven't tried to dispute or defend their clan for the longest time. I honestly think It was because Critical Damage severely broke them. Well the good news is they are in luck, that is because I happen to know a lovely therapist to threat their "Anti-CD" syndrome. You can simply message @ on IRC.  If any mentally challenged doom member can read this using the will power of their 2 brain cells and muster up a sentence please respond. I've been waiting far too long to dismantle anyone willing to step up to the King, Mongol Moose. 

Many of you are wondering where the might Mongol Moose has been, Let me explain myself briefly. I've still been feasting on the dead carcasses of the innocent doom members who were left by none only by there own leadership to be violently dismembered by none only than Critical Damage. It was a juicy feast that kept me sustained for the whole duration of my hibernation. Now if any of you are planning on having a delicious 5 star gourmet meals just hit up single strip, west graves or just any single combat zone where you can probably find the last of a dying, almost extinct breed that is called Doom. Now before you Kill and literally wipe them from the face of existence please know they didn't know any better and this is due to their horrible leadership. Their existence on Gelinor was will quickly be evaporated. My prediction is that they will not last 3 more weeks. Since all of my hypothesis' are correct 100% (you can quote me on this) and we all know the autistic last of the  doom members probably will because they need a morale boost to get their special species going again. 

It has been way too long since I last exposed the true identity of Doom and their intentions. It was not long ago when I first stumbled upon, Grayson. I literally stumbled because he was as square as the pix-elated floor I stand on. I did not see him and thus tripped over his humongous head. At this moment I knew that if anything this loser tried leading would be set on a path of failure. Since all my hypothesis' are correct you can see the situation his so called "clan" is in. I don't know what's more of a joke, The clan, or their topic they just posted with 5 pictures. I mean they used to actually fight back, not only ingame, but on these lovely forums. Anyone who is an actively reader already knows they haven't tried to dispute or defend their clan for the longest time. I honestly think It was because Critical Damage severely broke them. Well the good news is they are in luck, that is because I happen to know a lovely therapist to threat their "Anti-CD" syndrome. You can simply message @ on IRC.  If any mentally challenged doom member can read this using the will power of their 2 brain cells and muster up a sentence please respond. I've been waiting far too long to dismantle anyone willing to step up to the King, Mongol Moose. 

welcome back to sharkbrew, mongol moose