CD Kappa

Kiwis

So i decided to screenie this cd "member" on me during saturdays trip and this is what i found after searching the rest of the chat up on highscores lol 90% of these noobs are mains. This was only 7 out of the 45 they pulled so who knows how many more they have. No wonder you guys are so terrible in clanwars hahahaha R.I.P

7YldiR6.png

STmsoeP.png?1Rkf6E0i.png?1qZjAY1s.png?1K9z2s7f.png?1

feel free to have another read of what is going on mate.

So you said you'll leak our locations to other clans so we get hit? Might aswell thank you now then since all these other clans apart from Sv/Op go into hiding. You're a helpful member of this community. Cheers

So you said you'll leak our locations to other clans so we get hit? Might aswell thank you now then since all these other clans apart from Sv/Op go into hiding. You're a helpful member of this community. Cheers

Yeah ill leak to them so we can all watch ur mains run out of run since they're all wearing addy/rune and get swamped by a cluster dropping ur pull from 40 to a mere 5 pures left running away. As far as helping the community out that would involve closing Your pathetic idea of a clan mate.

Yeah ill leak to them so we can all watch ur mains run out of run since they're all wearing addy/rune and get swamped by a cluster dropping ur pull from 40 to a mere 5 pures left running away. As far as helping the community out that would involve closing Your pathetic idea of a clan mate.

Sounds good. Closing us, which clan will be able to do that because Ruin certainly won't. Before you start getting mouthy take a few steps backwards. yesterday certain callers from Ruin were asking CD to 2v1 Doom with you guys lol.

Sounds good. Closing us, which clan will be able to do that because Ruin certainly won't. Before you start getting mouthy take a few steps backwards. yesterday certain callers from Ruin were asking CD to 2v1 Doom with you guys lol.

Tbh you will just close yourself with your retardation if not you will outpull your pures with mains. All you guys do is hop around f2p worlds doing laps of regular fight spots looking to crash anyway lmfao nice trips lad.

Tbh you will just close yourself with your retardation if not you will outpull your pures with mains. All you guys do is hop around f2p worlds doing laps of regular fight spots looking to crash anyway lmfao nice trips lad.

get mad