The shipwreck?

0ldschooler

I seriously question this kid's social life or well-being.

There's literally 5 topics made by your ranks on 1st page alone, where ur ranks are bashing eop for slumping & pulling 30s on weekends.

I made 1 topic that pretty much nulled all your cauliflower topics & ~200 status updates about EoP slumping...

No wonder you start talkin about my social life & brown sticky stuff, because you got nothing relevant to say about the fact that your clan's propaganda is beyond retarded.

Stay ez peasant, CP trolls cleared.

There's literally 5 topics made by your ranks on 1st page alone, where ur ranks are bashing eop for slumping & pulling 30s on weekends.

I made 1 topic that pretty much nulled all your cauliflower topics & ~200 status updates about EoP slumping...

No wonder you start talkin about my social life & brown sticky stuff, because you got nothing relevant to say about the fact that your clan's propaganda is beyond retarded.

Stay ez peasant, CP trolls cleared.

Says the troll who claims not to play this game anymore, but camps the forums daily & is still butthurt over this same game lmfao.

Made it because i crew tired of their retarded attempts to bash eop for slumping & pulling 30s rofl.

I did it for you.

Eruption of Pures massed up 40 people, peaking later in the trip at 45

We headed out with 45 pirates later peaking at 50.

Today we rolled out with about 40 Pirates on our action packed P2P Trip.

As you can see you clueless little gremlin, we've also been consistently pulling 40-50 on sundays.

Its a no brainer that clans pull less on sundays lmfao.

Clans like FO who are P2P based & TLP who are in a rivalry with FO pull more. CP is just mass inviting anyone who wants to go to their trip so its a no brainer that your pulls are also higher than the rest rofl.

Stay ez

u3Ec6k8.png

Hypr6jb.png

XDoFAMq.png

Lmfao.... this kid @@pirate made like 4 detailed CP related topics in the past week rofl.  He's goes above and beyond to make eop look good and cp look bad at any cost.  CP did this to you brah.

In reality EVERYBODY knows that at this point in time, eop couldn't even come close to competing with CP.  The only thing you can do is rebut excuses like "they bring mains" or "lpc invites".  What you fail to realize is that anything you say, however hard you try to defend the sunken ship that is eop, that you'll NEVER be able to compete in this era.  

So give it up will ya?

Lemon pepper is actually one of the worst trolls on these boards lmao.

Cp is the only clan who can't compete, if you guys could compete you wouldn't be teaming with lil guy clans on the weekends. You are the ONLY clan who does this, take the hint kiddo.