The shipwreck?

0ldschooler

Lemon pepper is actually one of the worst trolls on these boards lmao.

Cp is the only clan who can't compete, if you guys could compete you wouldn't be teaming with lil guy clans on the weekends. You are the ONLY clan who does this, take the hint kiddo.

Hey mate, CP went 6-1 in preps last month and actually prepped real clans. If the only reason cp is good is because of lpc invites then why were they September clan of the month which is based off preps?

if you guys spent as much time on your clan as you do on sharkbrew maybe you could actually compete

You're not counting your opening trip, where you pulled 80?

You opened on the 15th? of august and pulled 80 to your first trip where you started a rivalry with CP @@pirate

your clan is in a fucking crisis lmao

Mightve missed it, but it wouldnt really matter if i added this too or not lol. I already got my point across.

You just said we pulled 80 on our opening trip, 75 on our anni & 50-65 consistently on the remainining weekends. Does that look like a clan in a crisis lmfao?

So dumb..

Mightve missed it, but it wouldnt really matter if i added this too or not lol. I already got my point across.

You just said we pulled 80 on our opening trip, 75 on our anni & 50-65 consistently on the remainining weekends. Does that look like a clan in a crisis lmfao?

So dumb..

you guys haven't had a p2p topic in 5 weeks, and the one before that was a 40 pull??? LMAO.

1 server clan? remember when u flamed cp for that lmao??????

yikes.... didn't even have 1 of ur anni aswell lmao

you guys haven't had a p2p topic in 5 weeks, and the one before that was a 40 pull??? LMAO.

1 server clan? remember when u flamed cp for that lmao??????

yikes.... didn't even have 1 of ur anni aswell lmao

we had p2p topic this weekend tomato.

also we're undefeated in p2p preps atm its like 8-0 i think?

keep getting brainwashed by cp moron.

we had p2p topic this weekend tomato.

also we're undefeated in p2p preps atm its like 8-0 i think?

keep getting brainwashed by cp moron.

link me the topic then pussy lol?

haha lol prep foe and tlp any higher than 25v25?

holy brown sticky stuff u suck

You're not counting your opening trip, where you pulled 80?

You opened on the 15th? of august and pulled 80 to your first trip where you started a rivalry with CP @@pirate

your clan is in a fucking crisis lmao

Haven't pulled 80 since our reopen lol. Our peak has been 70-75 on our anni. Us pulling 80 was something CP made up and you as an invite blindely listened.

Anyways, you can really tell being good (and i use the word good extremelly losely) is so new to CP based on how they are literally creaming all over sharkbrew.

Let these kids have their fun as this is literally the best their clan (and I use the word clan extremelly losely due to mass invites) has ever done, and it won't last much longer.

Haven't pulled 80 since our reopen lol. Our peak has been 70-75 on our anni. Us pulling 80 was something CP made up and you as an invite blindely listened.

Anyways, you can really tell being good (and i use the word good extremelly losely) is so new to CP based on how they are literally creaming all over sharkbrew.

Let these kids have their fun as this is literally the best their clan (and I use the word clan extremelly losely due to mass invites) has ever done, and it won't last much longer.

You led EoP during there 30 pull slump and couldn't get past it without Leech's help, CP dominated EoP the entire of YOUR LEADERSHIP. Under your leadership with Floor, you pulled 70s, got slumped by fi, then cp, then sv and then even control. Holy brown sticky stuff, if you knew anything EoP wouldn't be such a joke lmaoo