Doom Saturday Night On The Block

Retard Army

BZFPswc.png

Akh8K3G.png

Today we peaked at 56 bloods runnin around, mobbin' out with our glocks out our windows shootin up everythang we seen, ya feel me my nigguh?

0lYeWmt.png

^Bizzy

Akh8K3G.png

Doom vs Ruin

Since all the other brown sticky stuff clans in this game were massing past 6EST we drove up on those niggaZ in Ruin down 6(47v53). The scrap didn't end and CD+Sv came in so we rolled out in our 6-4.

Akh8K3G.png

Doom vs Vitality

Was was chillin wit our hoes sippin on lean when we saw these yellow niggas roll up on our block so we got the chop ready and slayed them niggas. clean n ez clear

Akh8K3G.png

4yMFavi.png

We heard those niggaz in AAO was chillin, ain't no nigga frontin', we gon' kill yo ass. Half logged and half went 6 feet deep into the grave nigga.

Akh8K3G.png

Doom vs Ruin

We was cookin' up some codine margaritas with the bandits and Ruin fronted on us. We fought those home boys n we started shootin at those niggas and u know damn well they aint shooting back. Ye we were blastin these boys until AAO/Cd/Sv came to crash so we took our loot and ca$hed that brown sticky stuff out bruh.

Akh8K3G.png

ZXU2aw3.png

These lame ass crips rushed us while we was rollin up these blunts so we pulled that brown sticky stuff east to multi and these crips got caked my nigga. We was puttin niggas on they death beds lef and right then Sv came to crash so we dipped out.

Akh8K3G.png

3WXXW4m.png

We heard those niggaz in Sv were frontin so rolled up strapped with our doorags and m16s pointin out the window, and we straight fucked these niggas in the ass no vaseline. We fucked them so hard in the ass we made them pussies squirt milk, whatchu know about that? We rocked these niggas all around the street for 5 minutes straight until these lil boys went to single keep that brown sticky stuff lite boys u aint fighting back, aint no one fuck wit my squaw gang brown sticky stuff b

IsqB47q.png

OnO3xEV.png

Zu90MZx.png

EA7SwPm.png

0ENHcbe.png

N8oq7Ho.png

fzKTSg4.png

FQqQpQ5.png

1uH0hfH.png

AB1xY4t.png

S2mGW2J.png

tr2wBkR.png