Sovereign Saturday F2P Pk Trip Ft Doom Ending in 30mins

D o n

Nice pull, only a 2 min vid though and 2 hits for a full Saturday trip? Doesn't seem that fun but props to you, the matched fight vs doom looked good and was a solid win.

Yeh doom ended after those 2 hits and cd wouldn't find op pulled 30 and I doubt ruin would fight us either with our pull

So we ended everyone

Yeh doom ended after those 2 hits and cd wouldn't find op pulled 30 and I doubt ruin would fight us either with our pull

So we ended everyone

Yeah I feel ya, sometimes pulling the most in Wild all the time ends up starving members of action, if you pulled 20 less you'd of got a lot more fights I'm sure, but then again, can't say it's a bad thing you pulled 80 lol just one of those things, I'd personally just bully op in single for some entertainment. 😆👀

ayyyy go hpc already lmfao I'm scared to mass recruit and pull more because of you guys haha

Lol 😆 They would get a lot more action if they did to be fair, the LPC/MPC scene seems too easy for a clan like sv who can consistantly pull that high.

still down

2113848f3ab7aa67d3270dee6ca206b8.png

and we still railed u all trip

Oh brown sticky stuff, I thought Olympus teamspeak could never be hit off, that's what I got told anyways :P

And nah you didn't let's be honest I've watched the vid, you stood in single with 25 and spammed gf whilst we were chilling in multi lol, all will be revealed soon :)

Yeah I feel ya, sometimes pulling the most in Wild all the time ends up starving members of action, if you pulled 20 less you'd of got a lot more fights I'm sure, but then again, can't say it's a bad thing you pulled 80 lol just one of those things, I'd personally just bully op in single for some entertainment.

i wish we would do that, we need to push either op or doom into closure before we go hpc and i think doom is the bigger threat/brown sticky stuff talker. personally i think we should have never let up on op once we slumped them

i wish we would do that, we need to push either op or doom into closure before we go hpc and i think doom is the bigger threat/brown sticky stuff talker. personally i think we should have never let up on op once we slumped them

Fair enough lol, don't worry about Olympus, ruin will take over from here 😌