Doom [Without Op]

D o n

Why does the topic title say without op? We couldn't care less about OP, We never teamed with them...we got hit by them just as you guys did...even AAO focused us. Stay ez SV making excuses for teaming with CD won't get you any where....damn you guys are so bad...killing you guys feels like beating up a fully paralyzed kid with down syndrome...

Why does the topic title say without op? We couldn't care less about OP, We never teamed with them...we got hit by them just as you guys did...even AAO focused us. Stay ez SV making excuses for teaming with CD won't get you any where....damn you guys are so bad...killing you guys feels like beating up a fully paralyzed kid with down syndrome...

didn't sv make you go zerk or something i remember seeing ur retirement topic r0f wuu2

didn't sv make you go zerk or something i remember seeing ur retirement topic r0f wuu2

No...i wanted to turn my pure into a main to stake and make a new pure for the clan, but i just use someone's main and kept my pure :)! I'll never retire from this clan homie!