Merge trip times together aka cp slump topic

77 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes
    • Yes

I'll tell you what would make sense.

If the majority of the decent lpcs went hpc.  Then all the brown sticky stuff lpcs can merge into the 1s that went hpc.

Sup started off as an lpc and they're still doing semi-decent.  Zu is another good example they went from lpc to #1 matched hpc for a couple weeks, right?

Lpcs are pointless, imo.  If you can't compete with the best of the best then what's the point lol.  There's a new lpc every other week opening up, just goes to show.  Lmk when some1 opens/goes hpc.  Until then lpcs will always stay irrelevant to me.

If the majority of the decent lpcs went hpc.  Then all the brown sticky stuff lpcs can merge into the 1s that went hpc.

Sup started off as an lpc and they're still doing semi-decent.  Zu is another good example they went from lpc to #1 matched hpc for a couple weeks, right?

Lpcs are pointless, imo.  If you can't compete with the best of the best then what's the point lol.  There's a new lpc every other week opening up, just goes to show.  Lmk when some1 opens/goes hpc.  Until then lpcs will always stay irrelevant to me.

Dont talk brown sticky stuff about the people that carry your clan, not a smart move if you ask me.

The MPC's should go hpc already. They can't bitch about being between being in a rock and a hard place when nobody but themselves put them there.

I can't comment on the last time this happened too much as I wasn't around, but it's worth noting that clanning was in quite a dire state at that point in time.

you're a nobody and your opinion does not matter. your clan is brown sticky stuff and not even changing times will make your clan better. kyp

I've been saying this for months, the more activity at one time the better.

Yes multiclanning will die if this happens and ultimately it's going to show what clans are worth their weight. The wilderness levels do a fine enough job of separating players by combat level given the disparity in LPC MPC HPC's combat levels already. No self respecting clan is going to want to crash lower ranked clan fights all day with all clans out at the same time and it's going to promote clans near one another in tier/levels to actually fight each other. 

if you're against this you're an tomato

MPCS are still mainly 1 def while the HPCS are mainly 20+ def with some people even having up to 39 def. Imo MPC scene is better, HPC scene is just cancer fucks.

Separate trip times should have never been a thing in the first place. Look at the people that made the times for that separate scene. People that had FAILED miserably leading multiple clans in the past (wont name any) :P The only way they could succeed was to rank somebody from an HPC and get quality members that way along with separate PK trip times (Borrowing/Sharing) :o Anyways level 80-90s (Majority 85-89s) should be fair game for the current HPCs to hit if they wanted to. I wouldn't see a problem with that. You're an official pure clan and have to fight other more successful ones if u want to get any better. Don't limit yourself from getting better because you want to claim to be the best 90- pure clan (with HPC clans/influence carrying you) :)

Good post

Still strongly believe the only way this can happen is if a couple leaders from HPC clans agree with each other and move down to hunt them.