"Dooms death watch week 20 day 1" Ft. Sv+Cd Joint trip Forcing SV to go HPC

Halp

war me without having a joint trip with foe and eop LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair we didnt team with doom. we simply wore the same capes and had our focus on you. Blame babalanka for that btw :)

"Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming..."

as u stated before. its not teaming when u wear the same teamcapes and focus the same people.

so i was having a stroll in the wilderness on this fine evening. and i decided to chill outside corp cave with my very good friends the black unicorns when suddenly two very flamboyant and weak looking clans of pink capes showed up and started having a picnic. i thought to myself that this was very delightful because usually only violence happens in the wilderness. then one clan, i believe they were called CD bent the knee and proposed to the other weak looking clan named SV. SV accepted the proposal and begin putting on their partner's cape and they became one in mind and body. 

this was the beginning of the dreadful "red wedding" that will go down in the history of gielinor for the rest of time.

the mighty doom demons rushed in from the south very unhappy about flamboyant and weak clans not only relying on each other but simply being in THEIR wilderness. the demons fought with all their might, swinging their scimitars and slashing through the pink weaklings with very little effort. at one point the demons began to get worn out because they were actually taking on 2 clans on their own, but this only fueled their rage even more and they were able to continue pushing through the pinkies making a comeback from being down TWENTY men. the pinkies were eventually pushed into the graveyard where they belong and the mighty doom demons were the clear winners of this 1v2 battle.

september 24th 2015 also known as the red wedding of SV+CD may we never forget this sad tale of when the mighty doom demons ended the innocent marriage of two clans.

What the fuck l0l 

to be fair we didnt team with doom. we simply wore the same capes and had our focus on you. Blame babalanka for that btw :)

"Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming..."

as u stated before. its not teaming when u wear the same teamcapes and focus the same people.

sick bro, then you're saying we didnt team either, or any time in the past, if you're gonna use that argument against me. just stop claiming it was a 2v1 against doom everyone knows it wasn't lmao

sick bro, then you're saying we didnt team either, or any time in the past, if you're gonna use that argument against me. just stop claiming it was a 2v1 against doom everyone knows it wasn't lmao

im not claiming anything tbh. but u claim that u didnt team and yet u claim that we teamed with Doom cuz we had their capes on..?

I was confronted by my fellow leader from critical damage about telling the pure community the truth when we got slammed on this saturday evening.This whole topic is true, we teamed with SV and these doom demons put their 12 inch big black dildo right into our asses and pounded it like no tomorrow. We have lost the rivalry. May SV rest in peace.

I was confronted by my fellow leader from critical damage about telling the pure community the truth when we got slammed on this saturday evening.This whole topic is true, we teamed with SV and these doom demons put their 12 inch big black dildo right into our asses and pounded it like no tomorrow. We have lost the rivalry. May SV rest in peace.

LOL

You can't exactly flame SV for making this choice, it was going to happen at one point and to be fair now is probably their best time as EoP's in a bad shape so they can feast on them & every clan pulls lower than 70 aside from CP. Olympus were #1 at one point and should've gone HPC at a specific time of when they were #1 but they didn't and now they struggle to compete in the LPC scene because of it.

"what comes up must come down"

IMO it's wise of them to go HPC if they wish to compete with the big dogs but in turns of fun the LPC is more competitive although i do wish P2P sundays came out.