"Dooms death watch week 20 day 1" Ft. Sv+Cd Joint trip Forcing SV to go HPC

Halp

Number one, great insult, not like every single person hasn't ever called everybody that while flaming you fucking degenerate

Number two, you're obviously blind

Number three, focusing you over cd isn't teaming, you straight up team with foe and olympus

Number four, didn't you quit to go zerker because your clan started to suck? LMFAO kyp tomato

Don't ever fucking quote me with a brown sticky stuff argument you fuck

Go hpc tomato

obviously you're a downie and there's no other word for it, i make your number 3 statement my own! we didn't team with anyone....while you guys did, you guys used the same capes, CC, and TS3...we only had our members in our CC and TS3....

and here's a picture of my zerker! idk where u guys get ur facts from lmao.

4e5fdc6f636e7c3fbcf004fb28046cee.png

also stay ez kid, we're slumping your clan hard fucking core! more to come tonight :)

obviously you're a downie and there's no other word for it, i make your number 3 statement my own! we didn't team with anyone....while you guys did, you guys used the same capes, CC, and TS3...we only had our members in our CC and TS3....

also stay ez kid, we're slumping your clan hard fucking core! more to come tonight :)

They got it from their 'leaks' LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO they just mad we slammed them

ye you sure are slumping us lmfao!