Braden

30 Defence  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Next HPC to accept?

• FOE
    • EOP
    • Sup
    • SV

So as of late, we all know that TLP and CP have openly accepted 30 defence. Plenty of clans were negative towards it and tried to make fun of these clans for the change. With recent events occuring in FI, their new generation of Leadership have now decided to allow 30 defence. On top of that pretty sure RD allows 30 defence but try to keep it hush hush about openly admitting it or whatever.

Will the community once again fully accept the terms of being addy daddys again? Will FI accepting 30 defence change other clans opinions on accepting it also?

Which HPC is the next to allow 30 defence?

people get all defensive about how a pure should be 1 defense and all this brown sticky stuff. This is a fucking video game, if you want to get 30 def fucking get it. I fucking got it and i never die, so i can assure u adamant is overpowered. Besides it only adds 2-3 cbs on top of already having mith. Ppl need to stop bitching and grow up. We play to pk who gives a fuck about some armour. Get rune for all i care.

Adapt or die, people have been working on their accs since 2013 cant expect nothing to change.

Imo 30 def is pretty cool, i only play on one account so 30 def is not just addy, its inlocking more content/possibilities for my account.