Out Kast

Wardy

Obese

Harry

soniqs

summy

Alex

u think u got us? lmfao

You're asking why we can't do Sunday when I've literally explained it but your Saturday excuse is just as weak. You're not going to lose your job if you're going to give 2 weeks notice + attempt to swap a shift with someone. If you're so committed to work that you don't want to try and swap a shift, you obviously haven't missed many days of work therefore your boss won't be pissed off if you manage to not make something. Even then with 2 weeks notice they'll place you at a later time.

We don't care about an ML lock or anything, bring whoever you can to the fullout, you have plenty of ex-members @ community member, why don't you go PM them? lol

You forgot me wow how sad you abo

Edit: not to mention our old shool and elders that are aussie/nz

I don't work by shifts bud, I have no holiday left for this year; already booked what I need off.

Lets be serious here, aussie or not; if they want to attend they'll wake up earlier for it, they already do for trips? We would want our best for a full-out; unfortunately many of our best would not be able to make any Saturday. We don't want to invite potential brown sticky stuffters to fight brown sticky stuffters with 30 def when if we did it on Sunday we could have our best, without inviting.

O so our aussies can wake up early and be late to work/school, but you can push pregame back?

Shut the fuck up. Call the kettle black some more please...

never understood how the issue of a day change meant so much -.-

idc what day its on but its clear so many people do lol

WHY NOT FRIDAY LOL???

so many people from foe go out partying on saturday nights that they must party on friday nights also!!

so many people from foe go out partying on saturday nights that they must party on friday nights also!!

alright... 

anyway if Foe doesn't want to do saturday and TLP doesn't want to do sunday, why not do fucking Friday for example... Especially if the day is the only reason people are declining...

Weird