Counter declarations?

Fatal

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12489-final-ownage-elites-formal-declaration-on-tlp/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12498-corrupt-pures-formal-declaration-on-tlp/

Tlp declared on both CP and FOE and both clan's counter-declared.

Foe's reason being they'd rather pull on the day they're the strongest, meaning fighting on Sunday rather than Saturday (a 1 day difference)

CP's reason is they'd rather fight in the wildy for a "true" full-out like the old days, seeing as they pull more than 100 effortlessly.

Will Tlp accept either counter-declarations?  Or will it be solidified that they only declared in order to fake some hype?  

Will Tlp only fight if they have the rule advantage?

If Tlp do accept against CP, will they bring their mains "Qk cc" to snipe CP like they do on weekends?

If Tlp do accept against Foe, will they bring a massive amount of invites to hit the 100 mark?

Thoughts?

If you counter declare you are bitch fucking made.

Nothing says 'I have no faith in my clans ability' like pulling a counter dec instead of flat out declining. It means that your clan is unable to fight on someone elses terms and at that point you can't really contest anything another clan says when you'd rather pull some lily brown sticky stuff than attempt to put them in their place. CP at least knows they're brown sticky stuff, but FOE....FOE's lb is flat out denying their members action.

HPC's have no fucking balls

Nothing says 'I have no faith in my clans ability' like pulling a counter dec instead of flat out declining. It means that your clan is unable to fight on someone elses terms and at that point you can't really contest anything another clan says when you'd rather pull some lily brown sticky stuff than attempt to put them in their place. CP at least knows they're brown sticky stuff, but FOE....FOE's lb is flat out denying their members action.

You can see it from both perspectives.. if Tlp claims they're the higher-tier clan, wouldn't they accept a counter declaration?  Or will they call every other clan scared for counter-declaring?  In reality, this is all a scheme for hype brah.. if you can't see that then you're brainwashed.

What clan randomly declares 2 full-outs, on the other 2 clans that have been bullying them in the wildy the past few months?  Be honest lol.

You can see it from both perspectives.. if Tlp claims they're the higher-tier clan, wouldn't they accept a counter declaration? Or will they call every other clan scared for counter-declaring? In reality, this is all a scheme for hype brah.. if you can't see that then you're brainwashed.

What clan randomly declares 2 full-outs, on the other 2 clans that have been bullying them in the wildy the past few months?

If your clan isn't gracious enough to have a VALID excuse as to why they can't accept a f2p fullout on F2P SATURDAY when declared upon, said clan has no right to counter in the first place

If your clan isn't gracious enough to have a VALID excuse as to why they can't accept a f2p fullout on F2P SATURDAY when declared upon, said clan has no right to counter in the first place

So you're saying that Tlp will never accept a counter-declaration?  Like I said, you can see it from both perspectives.

If your clan isn't confident enough to accept a counter-declaration then they have no right to declare in the first place.

You can now see how this was all a ploy for hype, rofl.

FOE's had more full outs in the past 2 years then any clan. Your clan declines full outs then bitches for a 24 hour time difference after we accept. FOE lb is also willing to agree on a different date. All that + the fact you have no chance in winning makes this 10x funnier. 

So you're saying that Tlp will never accept a counter-declaration? Like I said, you can see it from both perspectives.

If your clan isn't confident enough to accept a counter-declaration then they have no right to declare in the first place.

You can now see how this was all a ploy for hype, rofl.

You're an actual tomato, no wonder you're in CP. FOE gave no valid reason for why the fight should be sunday, considering the fact that we've declared on a given day with a specific reason for which is in the best interest of both parties.

Fuck off with the counter declare brown sticky stuff. We played fair and FOE showed a huge lack of respect.

well I really don't care what day the fight is on because I think we'd pull 100 both days but the valid reasoning is that on Sunday we have a higher chance to pull 100 and have a 100v100. It's not as if we straight up declined the fight, just asked for a better day for more opportunity. I understand it's a worse day for TLP so not sure what to say

well I really don't care what day the fight is on because I think we'd pull 100 both days but the valid reasoning is that on Sunday we have a higher chance to pull 100 and have a 100v100. It's not as if we straight up declined the fight, just asked for a better day for more opportunity. I understand it's a worse day for TLP so not sure what to say

the clan that declares on another should have the say in what date it happens at the very least

the clan that declares on another should have the say in what date it happens at the very least

dunno that's kinda selfish because it's easy to set up a date that both sides agree to that isn't necessarily the date declared and in any case the whole point is that this brown sticky stuff is happening over a date which is funny

You're an actual tomato, no wonder you're in CP. FOE gave no valid reason for why the fight should be sunday, considering the fact that we've declared on a given day with a specific reason for which is in the best interest of both parties.

Fuck off with the counter declare brown sticky stuff. We played fair and FOE showed a huge lack of respect.

I could say you're an actual tomato, no wonder you're in tlp too.  You guys want a full-out so bad, but you won't fight on another day or in the wilderness?  

If you're so high-tier what would accepting a counter-declaration change?

that logic is broccolied... If foe would declare on you on sunday are you going to accept lmfao?

Ok man, apparently everything another clan does makes them pussys.

- Foe declares on TLP

- TLP Decline calls FOE pussys and asks who fullouts in 2015.

- TLP Declares on FOE (Hypocrites)

- FOE counter declares, TLP calls FOE pussys for moving the date 24 hours.

ROFL?

Valid reason - 50 members would have to change their plans, 20 of them would not be able to change their plans. 102 Memberlist - 20 = 82, we would like everyone on our memberlist to take part. We're not going to 82v100 you, and we're not going to bring invites for the 100v100. We said we can agree to another day rather than sat + sun; your ranks still declined, you said it was the best day for both parties? How would you even know what day is best for FOE? You have nothing to do with them you clueless fuck. Clearly Saturday isn't a good day for FOE so change the day to any other day or fuck off. We never showed a lack of respect, in fact it is you; TLP that didn't respect us. We asked for a day change, we suggested Sunday; you with no respect said that there's no way the day would be changed. If the day isn't changed half our members can't fight, AKA disrespectful to them. Go fuck yourself you're a disgrace to clanning.

If cp had any confidence in themselves they would accept a clan wars fullout. However the only time they have confidence in clan wars is when they have their little 30v30s with all of them 30+ defense. The only reason they wanna do a wildy full out is because they can get mains and hella invites for their advantage. Lmao cp is only numbers and that's it, and this whole situation just proved that, coming from the clan that once said "clan wars is where it matters most"

What a brown sticky stuff clan lol.