[D]oom Vs. [R]uin F2P Prep 2-1 | 40th Prep Win :)

موني

Thanks for the prep Doom! We are getting closer :P

Yep, beating 40's wouldnt be hard, and when I was in xL it was a 2-1. Also those wins are primarily against low tier lpcs. Not flaming just curious on how u lost a round

Also Niblet we beat xL our first ever event/prep was pretty embarrassing for xL. Also only clans we haven't beaten are SV and Doom and its only our first month ;)

Thanks for the prep Doom! We are getting closer :P

Also Niblet we beat xL our first ever event/prep was pretty embarrassing for xL. Also only clans we haven't beaten are SV and Doom and its only our first month ;)

nah i dont think losing 2-1 to a clan that had all good lpc accounts with people who had hpc experience was embarrasing for a clan that still has majority 65-75 cmb

nah i dont think losing 2-1 to a clan that had all good lpc accounts with people who had hpc experience was embarrasing for a clan that still has majority 65-75 cmb

Come on, nibs. Give credit where it's due lol.

Ruin is solid and they most def showed it in the first round. And thanks for the prep, guys. Looking forward to future events, @Ir0ny

Yep, beating 40's wouldnt be hard, and when I was in xL it was a 2-1. Also those wins are primarily against low tier lpcs. Not flaming just curious on how u lost a round

Losing a round really doesn't mean anything as long as we got the win. They're not bad anyway lol

haha Niblet at our first prep you guys had higher levels than us, coz I remmebr you guys had like 6 80's and we had 2 but as Romnick said you gotta give us credit.