The Return Of Curse l They Don't Want Beef.

Clan Curse

d6lqs4O.png

Today we set out with 50 strong curse members ready to feast on these peasants from CLAN RAGE for their recent behavior. Sadly we had gotten news that rage could not pull enough to fight our hungry warriors but after all the brown sticky stuff they have been talking lately we knew they had to be punished and punished they were.

iD8BRNJ.png

SHOUTOUTS

Curse for feasting on some peasants.

Rage not being able to pull enough.  :(

Rage for thinking they could compete...  <_<

Maxing out 2 teamspeaks for our first official trip.  :D

Vtec getting one banged like always..  :unsure:

XKun1bq.png

iD8BRNJ.png

PICTURES

auJrTQO.png

sCnWEi9.png

IrZaCYa.png

6WnvR93.png

eKGC1w2.png

V8imJDi.png

Sc22PBd.png

VIDEOS

~SIZE

wzhIhp9.png

Ty m8 and we won't be going out on friday, i just got told today and the times are cancer @@Datassd0e:)

Pull 50 but not going out on Friday?..................................................................................................... lol..............................................................................................

Curse already got the dick from Rage twice; You can ask EOP and ex-Extinct kids for help all you want Curse we're going to close your brown sticky stuff clan regardless.

What's the problem with having kids from different clans that are in LPC's/HPC's in curse? we are a xLPC it shouldn't matter if they all have accounts that are 40-60 @:)

What's the problem with having kids from different clans that are in LPC's/HPC's in curse? we are a xLPC it shouldn't matter if they all have accounts that are 40-60 @:)

No moron, you've misinterpreted what I've said; you brought level 60s and 70s to rag our higher level 50s. Beg more clans for help after Rage gave you the dick matched. Nice of you to end after 1 hit because you knew we'd fuck you up in the return fight broccoli.

No moron, you've misinterpreted what I've said; you brought level 60s and 70s to rag our higher level 50s. Beg more clans for help after Rage gave you the dick matched. Nice of you to end after 1 hit because you knew we'd fuck you up in the return fight broccoli.

@ I'm not sure what your on about ..... We do have some VT/AAO/EoP/Extinct/EX Curse members in Curse but they all have the accounts for the clan ....  :)  :)  :)  :)