[V]oltage [P]ures Vs [R]age - F2P Prep For #1 Matched xLPC - 3-0

DreTheOBJ

there hasn't been a day we haven't pked as a clan, meanwhile at the vp headquarters this is there first event in a entire week!!

You have a bunch of edgeville recurits,

you had inners everyday and got beat 3-0.

We are a weekend clan

Friday-Sunday I'm online. I have a life. Stay in my shadow, I won't entertain you anymore. You're beneath me. I'm the Drunk of the xLPC community and it feels great to be #1

We are a weekend clan

Friday-Sunday I'm online. I have a life. Stay in my shadow, I won't entertain you anymore. You're beneath me. I'm the Drunk of the xLPC community and it feels great to be #1

lets be honest, the xLPC leaders are brown sticky stuffters who can't get high ranks in non-masser clans

We are a weekend clan

You're more of a fanboy of drunks lol. You're just another new kid who's literally gotten his first chance to shine and it makes you a bit too cocky. You won that prep simply cause your members are higher cb and know what their doing due to past clanning history unlike my members who I have to train because they are new to the scene. You can hold #1 match for now, but when you start to lose.. And lose.. And lose again, you'll wonder why your clan sucks and then maybe you can look at yourself in the mirror and find the answer;)

Gl in the wild, were pking 24/7.

You're more of a fanboy of drunks lol. You're just another new kid who's literally gotten his first chance to shine and it makes you a bit too cocky. You won that prep simply cause your members are higher cb and know what their doing due to past clanning history unlike my members who I have to train because they are new to the scene. You can hold #1 match for now, but when you start to lose.. And lose.. And lose again, you'll wonder why your clan sucks and then maybe you can look at yourself in the mirror and find the answer;)

Gl in the wild, were pking 24/7.

I've been with drunk since 2010. Get your facts correct. We wont that prep because we are a core, and you guys got to cocky and talked to much brown sticky stuff and got OUT PREFORMED. You lost in both mini's tonight aswell. 8-1 Round count against you guys today.

Enjoy #2. You can't train edgeville recruits, you'll be just like xL . Have fun with your fancy GFX , let me know when you're ready to drop this cauliflower beef and have fun like xLPC's are suppose to.

I've been with drunk since 2010. Get your facts correct. We wont that prep because we are a core, and you guys got to cocky and talked to much brown sticky stuff and got OUT PREFORMED. You lost in both mini's tonight aswell. 8-1 Round count against you guys today.

Enjoy #2. You can't train edgeville recruits, you'll be just like xL . Have fun with your fancy GFX , let me know when you're ready to drop this cauliflower beef and have fun like xLPC's are suppose to.

No beef was intended until u started making all of those self-centered and smart ass remarks. All I know, is when we take ur clan out to the wild, you never win. Topic will be up;). Oh and that crashed fight you consider a win, gj I guess lmfao. Stay #2 in the wild.

No beef was intended until u started making all of those self-centered and smart ass remarks. All I know, is when we take ur clan out to the wild, you never win. Topic will be up;). Oh and that crashed fight you consider a win, gj I guess lmfao. Stay #2 in the wild.

Anybody can win in wildy. You have +10, Go look at our saturday trip topic please.

25v25

We are just better

You only win with +10 . 

3-0 in the prep last weekend

3-0 today

You can't win

#Andredidthistoyou

Anybody can win in wildy. You have +10, Go look at our saturday trip topic please.

25v25

We are just better

You only win with +10 .

3-0 in the prep last weekend

3-0 today

You can't win

#Andredidthistoyou

You should probably think about getting ur clan outta this slump cause if 30 is The most u can pull to a trip that's been hyped all week, you need help fast. And remember "rage did this to you".

True winners don't appreciate the efforts made by themsleves. They appreciate the effort made by their team;). The difference between vp and rage.

You should probably think about getting ur clan outta this slump cause if 30 is The most u can pull to a trip that's been hyped all week, you need help fast. And remember "rage did this to you".

True winners don't appreciate the efforts made by themsleves. They appreciate the effort made by their team;). The difference between vp and rage.

Difference between us is our hand picked members.

We don't want a 70 man pull with randoms and lose when it's matched.

Quality>Quantity difference between VP and Rage, I'll be waiting for you guys to make some noise when you aren't +5 .

Difference between us is our hand picked members.

We don't want a 70 man pull with randoms and lose when it's matched.

Quality>Quantity difference between VP and Rage, I'll be waiting for you guys to make some noise when you aren't +5 .

I'll be waiting for you to take ur clan out on weekdays and past lvl 5. And no, my clan has it's core and we have quality. The difference is we work as a team instead of having one self centered rank, and we don't strive our members of action because we want to make ourselves look good. That's all there is to say basically.

I'll be waiting for you to take ur clan out on weekdays and past lvl 5. And no, my clan has it's core and we have quality. The difference is we work as a team instead of having one self centered rank, and we don't strive our members of action because we want to make ourselves look good. That's all there is to say basically.

CLANWARS SHOWS QUALITY

WILDY SHOWS NUMBERS

SEEE YA M8 - BO EH VOICE . We believe that everybody is a rank. Everybody has a say. I'm just a caller. That's what I'm there for.

Tumblr gets the credit for his clan. HE DID THIS. He;s built this clan from scratch, WITH NO HELP . Pm @@Tumblr for lessons.

lmao m8, u know people have lives we arent 12 anymore and cant pk all day after school. Weve grown up and gotten jobs, and lives. Our clan understands that and theyre all good with pking weekends. Because were a clan that just enjoy pking for fun on our spare time. Theres a whole world outside ur mommys basement m8

Also dont say we dont pass lvl 5 lmao, everytime we do and we have same opts or more thn u, u just hug singles.