[V]oltage [P]ures Vs [R]age - F2P Prep For #1 Matched xLPC - 3-0

DreTheOBJ

U have a serious problem with bumping your topics. Do you really need attention this bad? I know you're slumping but damn, be quiet about it lmao.

U don't see us bumping our topics after sending your whole clan to lumby.

ty 4 the bump #

U have a serious problem with bumping your topics. Do you really need attention this bad? I know you're slumping but damn, be quiet about it lmao.

ragecleared

Stop clicking our topics. You guys bump your topics aswell saying

Rage #1 or whatever. You continue to worry about my clan. Just worry about yours m8. 

And like I said before, you send my clan to lumby during weekdays, when we pull 11 and I'm not online. Click the first page of this prep and see what happened.

Have a good day sir.

We don't bump our topics lmao. You don't see our topics consisting of 70 replies. Half of which come from the same self centered person.

How about you prep us 60cb cap overs on? Your cb average was higher by 5-10cb levels in both preps an you're scare of our cb cap cause you know we'll win.

Claim #1 matched but won't accept to our terms. Nah.

We don't bump our topics lmao. You don't see our topics consisting of 70 replies. Half of which come from the same self centered person.

How about you prep us 60cb cap overs on? Your cb average was higher by 5-10cb levels in both preps an you're scare of our cb cap cause you know we'll win.

ty for another bump, and were done prepping you. None of our members want to prep rage either we smakt you all 3 fights we had with each round we ended with 20 plus. Declare on us and we might. Also ty for bump

ty for another bump, and were done prepping you. None of our members want to prep rage either we smakt you all 3 fights we had with each round we ended with 20 plus. Declare on us and we might. Also ty for bump

I'm not ashamed of losing this prep lmao. Our cb average was way lower than yours so IMO it don't matter. In the end we all know you're just too scared to accept to our terms.

check ur recruitment topic lmao, full of bumps you downy

Also Our avg is 49 to 52 you have pretty much same avg just alot of overhead lvl 50s with brown sticky stuff stats.