Envy vs Curse | PKRI 3-1 | Feasting all night

Pain

obHm4iP.png

We got a 20v20 PKRI going with Curse friday night (later turned into 4 fights), so we quickly grouped up 20 warriors and then we had to wait AN HOUR for Curse to mass up. 

The First Battle

They were waiting for us at hills hut. Once we got there, we initiated with a barrage of arrows and they fought back, as we entered the hut. We clumped up inside the hut and they were dropping like flies. To finish off we pushed them out of the hut with our scims, sniping anyone who tried to scape the massacre. Gf Curse.

I wasn´t there for Envy´s second and third clash with Curse, but I was told what happened and it´s in the vid aswell. :)

The Second Victory

The second clash occurred at corp and spread out with some action all over the place. Curse moved west and Envy followed up, clumping inside of them with our scims out. From there on it was only a matter of seconds before Curse were getting cleared. Gf Curse

An Unfortunate Loss

Without banking Envy went to sperm after clearing Curse at corp. Curse then regrouped and with the help of a squad of 60s, won the third fight at sperm. Gj Curse

The Final Fourth

We regrouped at corp and went down south to engage in our final battle with Curse south-west of ca.

We started off with some good snipes. Running back and fourth with Curse, we stayed organized and cleared the majority of them. Confirming our victory and overall dominance, we pushed the leftovers south, watching them die and teleport.

Gf Curse

Had hoped for decent sportsmanship with clans respecting eachtoher, but who am I kidding..this is the pure community afterall. 

Soooo...

Shoutout to Curse for constantly flaming us and claiming to "smack us out of wildy" when we literally cleared you 3 times, 2 of which without banking...

Shoutout to all my Envy fellas for constantly improving and assuring our victories!  :D

Credits to EV H0ly for the video!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-k7J5dV4Mw

Want to be part of our growing solid clan? Join Envy now! "Ev Public" cc.

We accept loyal and dedicated members.

Maybe you shouldn't be hoping for decent sportsmanship after flaming us at bridge for 5 minutes you daft cunt. I love how after we fucked you at sperm your members start pming me, "gf bro all flame aside". Are you kidding? You talk so much brown sticky stuff and then when we dick you, you suddenly get all sweet. No thanks kid we'll be fucking you up a lot from now on.

Maybe you shouldn't be hoping for decent sportsmanship after flaming us at bridge for 5 minutes you daft cunt. I love how after we fucked you at sperm your members start pming me, "gf bro all flame aside". Are you kidding? You talk so much brown sticky stuff and then when we dick you, you suddenly get all sweet. No thanks kid we'll be fucking you up a lot from now on.

Are you ok? He´s talking about YOUR flaming.

And gl with the "fucking you up a lot from now on" part. ;)

Take your meds kid :^)

im aware hes talking about my flaming downy, im saying its ironic if he flames x10 more read post properly before replying kys ty

He doesn´t. Also, how is saying "gf bro flaming aside" being sweet? That´s just a decency, which differs us from you, since all your members want to do is flame, flame and flame.

LOL was so much fun destroying curse last night. It was like 3am Eastern lmfao

Also Curse showed up to the Weekend trip after every1 ended. They started massing in dummies after our 2 hours of actions AHAHAHA

And when asked where they were the entire time, they responded with "Clearing wildy". Like WTF? LOOL